"Come in," I said lazyly.

The opened and appeared was Asuma.

"Oh hey," I said.

"So your finally up eh Kakashi?" he said smirked as he took a seat next to me.

"Yeah. So did I miss anything?" I asked hoping there was nothing I needed to catch up on.

"Well actually Kakashi.."

Oh crap here it comes.

"It's about Kasumi."

My eyes shot up to him.

"What about her? She was here when I woke up and she seemed fine... well actually she was quite distant." I said thinking.

"That's what I mean." said Asuma.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well to be honest." said Asuma. "No one really knows."

"It wasn't Kiba was it!?" I asked or more demanded.

He held up his hands in defence.

"No no! It wasn't him."

I sighed in relief.

"Good. Or I'd have to teach him a lesson."

"This isn't a time to be joking around Kakashi" said Asuam looking at me seriously. "She's changed a lot. And not in a good way."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Although he could only see one.

"Tell me."

"Well it was ever since you got knocked out." he started. "Tamaki said she appeared at the Hokage's office, taking a huge bunch of solo missions. That were A and B ranked."

"That's a problem because?"

"I haven't finished yet," he said. "Ever since she's been taking those missions, she hasn't talked to anyone." I narrowed my eyes at this. What does he mean? "She's done the missions fast and efficiently. Not that that's a problem or that they were hard for her but she hasn't socialized with anyone. She's also been ignoring Kiba.

"In fact, the only time she talks is when she is getting food or weapons from stores. She doesn't smile, she doesn't even look at you when you talk to her.."

I sighed. This isn't because of me is it? No she's not that dumb.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"A week Kakashi."

A week? What is this Kasumi?

I was about to speak but I heard another knock on the door.

"Come in." said Asuma with a sigh.

Kiba walked in with Akamaru on his head.

"I think I need to go now anyways." said Asuma waving goodbye before walking out the door, shutting it behind him.

There was a bit of an awkward silence. I was trying to process everything Asuma had told me but Kiba interrupted me.

"So how are you doing ..sensai?" asked Kiba.

"I'm fine Kiba. I'm more interested in why you came to see me. In fact I know why. Asuma just explained everything to me."

I saw his face sadden.

"Has Kasumi talked to you?" he asked.

"Yes." his face brightened up.

"Really!? What'd she say?"