1.

Sarah POV

As I wake up I reached out for August and notice he wasn't there.

"Dammit," I thought "He probably didn't come in last night"

"Ugh"

I grunted as I roll out of bed and took a shower and did my hygiene. After getting dress I realized that I was hungry so I walk down the stairs of the apartment I share with August Alsina.

I thought about all of the things I went through with August. I mean yeah we been through a lot, the good and mostly the bad.

Maybe I should leave him...

I made myself egg & cheese with avocado (don't judge me)with some bacon. While I was eating I came to the decision to leave. I mean I love August with all my heart, I truly do but I can't it anymore. The partying, the women and most of all the abuse. Once I was done I got up and clean my dishes and went upstairs to start packing.

August POV

Hey, whad up doe

"How do you want it, daddy?" Shayla said as she stroke AJ

"Damn ma," August said as he bit his lip " How about some head?"

"Ok", she said as she place AJ between her lips"

I know you guys are probably wondering now why would I want to cheat on Sarah with this thot right here. That's the thing I can! I get pussy throw at me in every direction so why not receive it, ya feel me. Now, Sarah, that's my baby. I love her with my heart and I would go crazy with her ever Ever! leave. In speaking of Sarah, Imma go see what she doing.

"Aye Shayla Get up!" I said as I tap her on the head.

" Why Daddy?" She said

" Cuz I got to go ho- (gco)

"SO YOU ARE GONG TO LEAVE ME FOR THAT BIT- (goc) *August backhanded her*

"YO WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! DON'T EVER EVER CALL HER THAT !"

I got and left her ass on the floor, fuck wrong with her ass I walked away I hear her say something so I stop and turn around.

" FUCK YOU SAY?" I barked

"FUCK YOU AUGUST!" She yelled back I laugh at her simple ass as I walk out the door. She know she a thot anyway.

I get in my car and drove back over to the apartment I share with Sarah. As I walk into the apartment I notice that there were boxes near the door. Oh hell no I know she ain't leaving me. I called her named

"Sarah" I barked

"Yes, August" she replies. It sounds like she was upstairs

I jogged up the stairs. I walk into the room and notice her in her closet. It was half empty.

"Fuck you packing for ?" I said in my NOLA accent

She turns around and .....

What do you guys think will happen next?

Edited on September 26, 2019