"This is your destiny, ass juice," Chad said while handing the concoctions to the pledges.

"Ass juice?" I repeated under my breath. I glanced over at Judy, and we exchanged similar expressions of disgust.

My headpiece was connected directly to Tom's wire and Judy's was connected to Doug's. Tom and Doug were practically leaning on each other. Tom's slurring voice whispered, "anytime now, ladies."

"Tom thinks we should bust it now," I relayed the message to Judy.

Judy pressed her earpiece into her ear for a moment before she said, "and Doug says that everyone's liver is going to turn into soup before the night is over. But we don't have a warrant, we could bust it now and nothing will happen to those responsible."

"Damn," I grunted in frustration. I looked down at my plainclothes and Judy and I decided it was time to get into our uniforms. I went back to the car to change into mine before we switched. Judy took a nap for a couple hours as I watched the hazing continue.

Jenko stopped by to give us the warrant as soon as it got dark. He has been my dog-sitter the past few days while Judy and I were stuck here. Since this was the last night, he told me that he brought Pacino and put him in my cruiser so I could take him home. I didn't mind, because Pacino loves coming on cases with me.

Jenko left, and we waited for the opportune moment. Suddenly, I heard Chad announce, "okay, boys. It's been a productive three days, and you have one more test to prove your allegiance to Delta Alpha Delta. Y'all are gonna jump in the pool..."

"That don't sound too bad," Doug said to Tom loud enough for me to hear through Tom's ear piece.

"From the roof," Chad finished.

"Oh, no," I muttered.

"Oh, no," Tom said under his breath. They were both miserable, sleep deprived, exhausted, drunk, and begging for this nightmare to be over so they could finally go home.

"It's time," Judy said. We scrambled to our feet as the boys started to climb up a ladder that was in the basement, that led straight to the roof.

Judy ran around the house, while I ran around to the pool. I hopped the fence and pointed my gun up with my flashlight and yelled, "Metro Police! Freeze!"

I saw a head poke over the roof, looking down at me. It was a student who had just started crying.

"Don't jump," I ordered. I spoke firmly and clearly at the intoxicated students, "climb down from the ladder slowly."

Chad then looked down at me, horrified. I watched him back up on the roof and I yelled at him to come down. Before I knew it, Chad ran off the roof and landed in the pool. I put my gun away as I waited for him to swim to the edge, wincing and gasping along the way. Turns out, it was because he shattered his foot at the bottom of the shallow pool.

I pulled him out of the water and had him face down on the cement ground as I read him his Miranda Rights. I handcuffed him and Judy assisted all the drunk pledges off the roof carefully.

Once everyone was safe, I had put Chad in Judy's cruiser. I stuck my hand in the pocket of my police jacket and I felt my car keys. I had my cruiser parked just down the street to avoid detection.

Judy walked over and I asked, "do you mind taking him downtown? I can take these kids home. And we can fill out the paperwork tomorrow morning."

"Sure," Judy said.

We wished each other a good night, both of us elated to be sleeping in our own beds again. She went off with Chad, and I was in charge of the intoxicated pledges and officers. They were all leaning their hands on their knees, or leaning against the house, or they were sitting down, or they were puking in the lawn.