"Y'all are hungry?" The president, Chad, asked. I saw him walk over to a table and uncover a sheet to reveal lots of food. "You may get one piece of food each," Chad said, "but have lots of punch."

Tom and Doug were the first to head to the table, cautiously grabbing a slice of pizza that was offered and a red cup of punch. I saw Tom sniff the punch before he turned to Doug and I heard through my earpiece as he whispered to him, "it doesn't smell like punch. Smells like piss."

Chad waited for everyone to eat their one desired piece of food, before he uncovered another part of his game: a blender.

"Oh, god," I said.

We watched as Chad created combinations of cold coffee and pizza; blended donuts and greasy French fries; cheesy hot dogs and tuna fish; berries and milk since the milk will curdle in their stomachs; vinegar; spoiled beans; shots of salt water; each other's vomit; raw eggs and bacon fat; and more. Food combinations that could make you puke if you only smelled them. Most of it looked rotten too.

Chad forced the boys to drink all sorts of disgusting blended foods, and pretty soon the smell of puke wafted up through the broken window

Chad forced the boys to drink all sorts of disgusting blended foods, and pretty soon the smell of puke wafted up through the broken window. Judy and I plugged our noses, forced to witness our teammates puke their guts out on the basement floor.

The second night was my turn to sleep, so I went to the car and promptly fell asleep in the back seat. The next morning, I came back out and Judy informed me that they were forced to do push ups and pull ups and hang upside down until they passed out. They were forced to scrub the disgusting frat house toilets with toothbrushes. They were also viciously quizzed on the history of the frat, and if they got an answer wrong they were spanked with a wooden paddle and forced to drink liquor. Completely humiliating and demeaning.

"Should I call for back up?" I asked. From our hidden window, I could see the red welts forming on the skin of the men from the paddles. At this point, these men have nothing left to lose.

"There's only Chad that is enforcing all of this and a few other brothers," she said, "I think we have to wait until nightfall."

"I hate all this legal tape," I groaned.

"Me too."

The boys were all forced into multiple drinking games, that no one was allowed to lose. They were all manipulated into thinking that it was the only way to show your loyalty to the brotherhood. Tom and Doug were exchanging helpless looks, knowing that they had to fully participate in it in order to stay undercover.