Chapter 3 - Love and Death

Bắt đầu từ đầu

His hands flew to my shirt and he started to take it off, slipping the black fabric above my head and then chucking it to the side. His hands trailed my healing skin lightly all the way down so he could clutch my hips with his hands. He broke the kiss to take a struggled breath as he became harder against my hand. “Fuck…Mitch…” He groaned and I clenched my teeth at the mention of my name. He straightened his body up so I was looking up at him. His hands were in his hair and he was making small noises as I moved my hand up and down his member. He finally looked down at me and put his hands on either side of me, his legs spread out next to mine.

He nodded for my consent and I smiled back, letting go of his crotch and balancing myself as he picked up my legs and spread them to either side of his hips. He came back down and his mouth met mine again as his hands flew to my ass, gripping it tight in his hands and making me wince, but I liked it and he knew it. I loved when he was rough with me.

Soon our clothes were completely removed and my hand went right back to where it originally was, making him shudder as my cold hands caressed him tenderly. He brought my leg up over his shoulder and kissed the skin tenderly, down to the sensitive part of my thighs and then stopped to look up at me. “You ready?”

“I’m more than ready.” I smirked over at him and let go of him as he prepared to take me, watching my face the entire time.

His fingers worked their way inside of me as he leaned back down to kiss me again. I wrapped my legs completely around his torso, contorting myself to make it easier for him. He finally entered me, our eyes on one another as he did. My breathing was uneven as he invaded my body completely, making me clench my fingers at his bare skin and throw my head back. His lips met the skin of my throat and he kissed around lightly until my muscles relaxed around him.

He pulled out lightly and pushed back it quickly, making me moan quietly and shut my eyes as he started to pulse in and out, lightly at first, but picking up speed once I started to moan louder. His strong arms propped himself up so he could look down at me with those gorgeously intense blue eyes as he picked up speed. I was becoming louder as he sped up, making his thrusts harder and harder as he went on, so he brought his mouth down to mine to kiss me hard.

Intense waves of pleasure were coursing through me, making me get louder and louder as he continued thrusting in and out hard and fast. He laughed lightly to himself but I didn’t ask why. He just kept going and I continued to get louder until he finally put his hand lightly over my mouth. “Shhh…” He shushed me and I bit my lip hard to shut myself up. We were both smiling as he continued, bringing his mouth back down to mine again, my hands flying to his waist and gripping him tightly as he started to reach his climax. He broke the kiss and sat up straighter so he could thrust into me as hard as he could without hurting me. His thrusts became uneven and soon he pushed in one last time and stopped, his face being overcome with pure pleasure as he spilled inside of me.

He collapsed lightly on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him, feeling myself reaching my own end. I bit his neck and held him close as he finished off inside of me, only a few seconds before I made a mess on both of us. He took an audible breath before lifting himself off of me and letting me slip out from underneath him. ***

He brought his mouth back down to mine and kissed me tenderly on the lips before someone knocked on the door and interrupted us. We both jumped in place at the sound and looked to the door. I brought my hand to my chest and silently thanked God it was locked.

“Claudette has a key…” Roxas whispered and both of our eyes went wide. We made our way quickly into the bathroom and he shut the door behind him. We faced each other and immediately started laughing hard as we heard the hotel room door open.