Chapter 5

As they entered the house, Dexter moved towards the room that was prepared for her, his mother helped him open the bedroom door while his father adjusted the room temperature, gently laying her on the bed, Dexter realized that after cleaning the room he forgot to put the blanket on bed, face palming he ran to the store room searched for the place where his mother kept all of the blankets, if he remembered correctly there was supposed to be a new blanket that his mother bought specifically for elder sister. After looking for it for about 15 minutes he finally found it.

When he went to inside the room his mother had already covered her with a blanket, though it was his blanket. His mother just motioned him to keep the blanket in his own room or to keep it on the sofa inside the room, whatever he feels like doing, he kept the blanket on the sofa, and the mother and son came outside, his father, David bought water for both of them. After drinking water and relaxing his mind, he noticed his parents complicated expressions again,

Did you visit grandmas grave mother? Dexter asked.

Davinnia just smiled bitterly, even though she does not blame the little girl about not calling her at this time, but this fact would always remain a thorn in her heart. How could it not? Leaving aside the mother daughter relationship, the fact that she was not by her mothers side when she breathed her last was really sad.

I had been taking care of her for the past week, and these days she was busy with a very important case, she was planning on going back to the hospital once the things were resolved, but to think that this would happen, she felt really sad.

(I dont know about other places, but from where I am the whole cremation process only takes a day, so do not get confused with the timeline okay, if it differs in anyway. Thank you for understanding, Love Author-nim)

Seeing his mothers expression Dexter knew that she did not get the chance, hugging his mother he said,

Its okay mother, everything is fine, we will all go to grandmothers grave tomorrow to pay our respect. Dont be sad.

Davinia just quietly let her son hug her like this. After this emotional session David lightly asked,

By the way what to eat today?

(a/n: I am sorry about the bad emotional scene but I dont know what to write these types of sad scenes. (it is super hard to write sad scenes.) I think that the emotional scenes are written through feelings, and by the person who knows how to explain their feelings, but for me I cannot explain what I am feeling or how I felt in a certain situation, which always ends up giving my characters that just you know that not a real character vibe, (Hope that made sense))

Davinia and Dexter gave David the look that said,

REALLY

David averted his gaze mumbling,

Just wanted to lighten the mood.

Jokes aside they really had to think about what to eat,

Should we really order from outside? Will it be healthy; can Olivia eat it. We have to search carefully.

Dexter nodded his head in agreement, His sister looked so pitiful and weak right now she should eat healthy and nutritious food so that she could be healthy.

They discussed what to eat and eventually decide to have a simple home cooked meal.

By the time Olivia woke up, it was already dinner time. She stared at the unfamiliar ceiling blankly, then hearing noise outside the room she was shocked.

Is the cleaning aunt home?

All of a sudden she realized that, she had died, she is not that Olivia anymore. Instead she is this new Olivia who is going through her own problems right now,

this must be Davinias house.

She found it weird calling Davinia her aunt as there was not much age difference between their ages, Davinia was just slightly older than her.

She looked around the room, taking in her surroundings, then she got up and went to the washroom, after washing her face and freshening up she looked for her stuff, it was not there, she opened the closet, there seemed to be a lot of clothes her size.

How convenient.

She knew that this was not the stuff that original owner bought, must have been set by this family. She chose very simple yet comfy black shirt and some trousers.

(I have no idea what you call different clothes and shirts so you will be listening to this type of description more often. So you are free to imagine it the way you want.)

She got outside the room, and cautiously looked around,

I have no Idea how to interact with them. It would have been fine if they were business partners but they are relatives.

When was the last time I interacted with my relatives, I dont even remember that, the only relative I had close relationship with was my brother. Hope he is fine.

~~To Be Continued~~

Originally I was supposed to do mass release today but due to some issues I cannot do that today. So I thought that lets just upload one chapter today and do mass release sometime later.

Till than Enjoy~~