sid - uski jarurt hi nhi hai....iske liye main hi kafi hu...

shefali and maa move to home.....sid keep his kit on couch....and move toward sana....he also sit on bed taking her in his arms....

sa - app na bematlab ki zid krte ho....ab yaha puri raat pareshan hoge....merko to rehna compulsory hai pr apko to nhi na...

sid - merko koi pareshani nhi hogi....aur tumhe lagta hai ki agr tum yaha hospital mein ho to merko ghar pe nind aa jayegi....

sa - lekin apko rest bhi to jaruri hai...kal final hai....

sid - to main yaha rest hi to kar raha hoon....merko sabse jayada acha tab lagta hai jab tum mera pass hoti ho....ab yeh sochna band kar aur bata kya kiya mere piche se...

sa - kuch nhi....bore ho rahi thi....maa aur shefali merko bas ek hi baat keh rahe the ki so jau...

sid - hmm...koi baat nhi ab main hu na...

sa - apki practice kaisi thi....

sid - achi thi....sab puch rahe the ki main kyu mana kar raha hu....

sa - to apne kya kaha...

sid - bata diya kyu mana kar raha tha....vaise bhi un sab ko to phele se hi pata hai tumhare bare mein....

sa - hmm....

they talk for sometime them nurse come with dinner....sid feed sana and also eat his dinner....then gave sana her medicines.....

sana was feeling sleepy because of medicine so they decided to sleep...sid made sana lay on him.....

sa - sidharth nhi....

sid - chup chap leti reh...

sa - app kyu itni zid krte ho....

sid - kyuki tu bhi zidi hai...

sa - maine kab zid ki...

sid - kab nhi krti....

sana made pout at him...

sid - ab so jaa...

sana lay her head on his chest and close her eyes....sid hold her tight from waist....he is scared of tommorow....he is scared if something happen when he is not here.....on the other hand sana also know that he is scared....she know it by the way he is holding her....she want to say many things before going for operation.....because she herself don't know whether she will able to see him more or not....but she did not know how she will going to say him....after sometime sleep took over her...but sid is not able to sleep...he is continously looking at her....don't know after how much time he also sleep....

next morning sana open her eyes and lifted her face to see that sid is already looking at her...

sa - good morning...

sid - good morning....

sa - app kab se uthe hue ho....

sid - pata nhi....i didn't check the time....

sa - to merko utha lete...

sid - you were looking more beautiful while sleeping....isliye nhi uthaya...

sana blush at his compliment...then sid get up and move to bathroom to get ready after adjusting her bed in sitting position.....he come out after taking quick shower wearing his uniform of india cricket team.....sana look at him and smile...then she sign him to come to her.....sid come and sit facing her....sana open her arms for him to hug her....sid bury his face in her chest hugging her tight as she was laying on bed and he is half laying on her....sana speak without breaking hug.....