No words were exchanged.
His eyes, taking in my expressions and features.
Trying to figure her out.

She looked down to see the chain from the collar, tied to her wrist cuffs.
Leaving no means of her attacking him.
But little did she knew of the secret tool they had.

"So Evalinge Williams I demand nothing but the truth.
You give it and you can leave unharmed.
I will hate punishing a girl in ways men get punished.
The choice is yours"

So smooth, she thought.
If only this fool knew about the truth.

"I am afraid your highness. The truth you seek from me will not give you content, instead, you will find yourself in depths of pain and regret."

The king's anger flared, not liking how she talked in riddles and didn't answer him straightforwardly.
His hand hitting the table as he roared at her.

"Stop this shit!! Just tell me where my son is!! I swear if anything happens to him! I will peel your skin and kill you in the most brutal way ever known to mankind!"

Creases appeared on her forehead.
What did he mean by that?
Doesn't he know where Daniel is?
Claire must have done something! Fu**! She should have known.

"Wh..at do you mean? Didn't you call Dan? He must be in Avanguard!"

The king's hand turned to fists, thinking how easily she lied at his face.

"Shut it! You know where he is! You got him kidnapped and now you show like you know nothing! Stop this drama and answer me dammit!!"

King's voice echoed in the room, his hands tucked in his pocket.
Ready to teach this girl a lesson if she refused to answer.
On the other hand, Eva caused in her mind.
Claire played them well, she must admit this now.

Making it look like she got Daniel kidnapped was definitely like killing two birds with one stone.

"She is playing you, your majesty. Claire fuc*** Miller is behind this! She did this to frame m-"

A bolt of electrical travelled through her spine, making her gasp for air and her body to tremble.
It was gone as soon as it comes, but it's effect still haunted her senses.

And that's when she knew, the ankle and collar cuffs were electrocutors.
The thing in the king's pocket it's controller.

"I will not fall for your lies anymore! Just tell me where have you kept my Son! Tell me!!"

The king boomed again.
Desperate to know about his son's location.
Worried about his well-being.

And this time she replied, worry crossing her features as she thought about what Claire will do to him.
She has to save him.

"I...don't...know"

Her truth, not settling well with the king as another bolt of electricity hit her.
Tears stinging her eyes, not with the pain but instead her inability to protect him.

"I called him...but his phone went silent... something happened to him and I know you are behind it! There was a honking sound...you made it look like an accident! Tell me bi**! Tell me where he is!!"

As his words sank in, her heart broke along with her body.
He has to be safe, he can't
No, nothing will happen to him.
This time the bolt of electricity didn't subdue, the anger in the king, making him to not leave the button till he gets his answer.

Her body convulsed in pain.
Both physical and mental.
Her knees trembling along with her whole body.
Soon she fell on her knees, her legs unable to take her weight.