colours of hatred

My life was a complete circle,

Untill you drew a tangent into it.

Forcing me to draw a perpendicular,

Drawing a new angle of love

And giving you a way to my epicentre.

.................................................
He pulled her out of the car, still bridal style.
Making her tense up.

"I..can walk"

She spoke loosening her grip on his shoulders and trying to back away.
Giving her a cold stare, he whispered.

"Just shut up"

And she automatically did, not in the mood to test his already strained limits.

Adjusting her, he made her cling to him, with her hands around his neck for support.
People stared as they passed him, but your majesty looked least bothered.

Gently placing her on the bed, he picked up his phone to call the doctor.
Her eyes widened in fear and she stopped him.

'Don't! He may come to know...I...that I am...not"

Daniel stared at her a little longer, making her lower her eyes and stare at her folded hands.

Placing his phone back in his pocket, he nodded at her.
She saw him opening some drawers and he pulled out something that looked like a suitcase.

Her eyes widened on seeing what was inside.
Injections, bottles, bandages and some other medical items.

"Wh..at are you doing?"

He refused to answer, instead, he continued to fill the injection with some liquid and along pulled an arm belt kind of a thing.

She looked at his cold eyes, not sure of what that liquid contained.
Her heart beating faster as he proceeded towards her with an impatient look.

"What is it...? Do you even know how to-"

He held her retreating arm harshly, stopping her from moving away from him.
Pulling up her sleeve he tried placing the band on her upper arm when she started thrashing.

"Have you lost it! Leave my arm dammit!"

His grip on her arm tightening, her thrashing increasing with it.
He knew of her fears.
She was scared of injections and he could see it right now.

"I did double majors and one of them was medicine. Now stop moving for once women!"

Her eyes fell on the pointed needle of the injection and her heart leapt to her chest.

"Dan... please..I am scared"

He ignored her worries, focussing on rubbing the alcohol dub on her arm and trying to find her vein.

"Dan... please!!"

"Fist your hand"

Came his cold command and she couldn't help follow his order.
Fisting her hand tightly she looked away from him, eyes closed and heart pounding.

Next, she felt a slight prick in her arm. Her mind showing her all the worst-case scenarios.

"Dan...pl-"

"Release your fist"

Came in response and she followed, afraid of her life being in his hands.

Few seconds passed and there was nothing, she looked at him to see the injection had taken her blood.