"You're trying to force me feel better because it would make you feel better."

"I'm not!"

"You are."

"I'm gonna bite your ears off!" Vellanja roared and Felix flinched when she jumped on Chester, making them both fall from the bench.

Felix looked at his friends worried, seeing how they were wrestling and shouting to each other, pinching where they could and pulling hair and everything. This wasn't the kind of fight he usually saw in Fairy Tail, this had actual anger behind it and it was bad!

Suddenly he heard loud laughing nearby and it surprised him. Chester and Vellanja were both lifted up and separated.

"What's going on here?" Gildarts asked amused, holding the two fighters apart.

"Hi, Gildarts", Felix said and he felt relieved. Now Chester and Vellanja would have to stop their fighting.

"That dullard said we're bad friends!" Vellanja barked and was clawing the air trying to hit Chester once again.

"I did not! You're a liar!" Chester hissed angrily and was trying to get Gildarts to let go of his shirt.

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"Dimwit!"

"Numnut!"

Gildarts sighed when both Vellanja and Chester kept shouting and insulting each other. It was like keeping Natsu and Gray apart once again. But he was a bit surprised. He didn't really know much about Chester yet, but he had thought the boy was calm and not one to fight a lot. Now he looked like an angry cat, wriggling and shouting.

Then again, they were kids. Guess every kid fought sometimes for one reason or another.

"We all have our own ways how to deal with our grief", they herd a chuckle and Felix looked over.

It was an old, like, super old man! Compared to him, Makarov looked like a young stallion! He looked so weird Felix' eyes just went wide and his mouth was open. Both Chester and Vellanja stopped too and went silent for a moment.

"He looks like a broccoli", Vellanja finally stated and Gildarts actually let out a small gasp.

The old man just laughed heartily, his long coat brushing grass as he walked closer to them.

"What an observant little girl you are", he chuckled. "Maybe I truly am just a talking broccoli?" he smirked and they looked at each other. "Just kidding! Fufufufu~"

"That joke never gets old", Gildarts sighed slightly amused.

He let go of Chester and Vellanja who had forgotten their fight, looking at the man instead.

"Oh, I think you kids don't know me?" the old man giggled pointing his face. "My name is Warrod Sequen and I'm not really good at bragging, but I'm one of Fairy Tail's founding members."

"You are not!" Vellanja gasped and her, Felix and Chester were all shocked because of this information.

"Why yes indeed I am!"

"But you would be like really, really, really, really old then", Chester said blinking.

"I might be really, really, really, really old then!" Warrod chuckled.

"Even Gramps isn't that old", Felix said amazed.

Warrod looked at him and smiled.

"And you must be a Dreyar, aren't you!" he laughed lifting Felix up. "Oh dear, this brings back so many memories! How fun, I can still see my dear friend Yuri's face like he was still alive when just looking at you!"

Five Little Sacrificesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें