"Time up! Give it back" She ordered.

"Wait!" He said. the popsicle still in his mouth.

"Yaa it's mine" She said standing up from the couch before standing in front of jungkook. Jungkook turned to the right with popsicle still in his mouth.

"Gibe it backk" yelled trying to pull the popsicle out of his mouth.

"I will punch you if you don't hand me my popsicle" She warned him. He took the popsicle and handed it to Tae who was watching him.

"Yaa tae it's mine!" She yelled as tae took a bite before stuffing it in jimin's mouth. Jimin took the last bite and handed her it's pop stick. She turned to jungkook who was grinning with, fire in her eyes. She walked to the guy who dare to mess with her before landing a big punch right at his nose. He was taken back by her sudden behaviour just like Jimin and Tae.

"I WARNED YOU FREAKING PEST" She yelled.

other than the pain, Jungkook got flashbacks of the day he got drunk.

-

he was walking away from the table which had glasses of wine when he bumped to a random person

"Sooo-" he was going to apologize when he got interrupted by a punch on his nose which made him fall on the ground

"BORAAAA"
"BORAAAAAAA"
"YUREEEEEE"
"YUREEEEE"
"JUNGPOOPIEEE" faint yells were heard. Just then he felt tingling sensation of Something dripping from his nose. He wiped it using his hand and looked at his hand. Crimson read liquid was found

-

Wait!

Jungkook was trying hard to connect the dots.

- ara did tell him a pervert did bump her
-she also said that , she did punch that dude.
- she was the one called him Jungpoop

While jungkook was busy trying to connect the dots, she was busy nagging them.

"Yaa that was the last one you know? Yaa you greedy monkeys you basically had one. And you jungle book you already ate mine and now the second one? I gave you for a small bite and look what have you done you dumb donkey. I swear jungkook if it weren't the fact that you're my brother, I would have broken your bones years ago" She yelled through gritted teeth. But she was effortlessly cute for them to take it seriously. Jungkook was in his own world. Jimin was acting surprised and tae was grinning.

 Jimin was acting surprised and tae was grinning