Kevin x (Either Gender)Gender Part 1

After the party dies down and nightime comes around, you just sit in your chair (which you haven't moved from) and watch the stars. There's some faint music in the background, Death Cab for Cutie, But that just blurs out from your ear as youkeep staring. The snack table has been renovated, now having random sodas and a bowl of popcorn. Movie popcorn. The best popcorn.

The pool had a hole in it from earlier, thanks to Jimmy's headgear, and was drained, so a small circle of the backyard is muddy still, along with a small, sad pile of plastic lying in the corner. most of the decorations were taken down, save for the flowers that lined the fence. Everyone was quiet, it was quite peaceful compared to what happened earlier today.

Sarah and Jimmy left, they couldn't stay for the sleepover. So it was just you, Nazz, Rolf, Kevin, and Johnny. Nazz had gotten up and was talking to Kevin and Rolf, a few chuckles could be heard every once in a while. Johnny had taken Nazz's seat next to you. So he and you (and plank) talked for a while. Plank was a dirty for a piece of wood. However, Johnny fell asleep an hour ago, snoring with plank in his arms. So you finally got some time to yourself throughout the day. 

Most everyone took off their shoes, leaving Johnny and Rolf safe from the mud circle. Before, Nazz happened to step in the mud, followed by a laughing Kevin. Until he stepped in it as well. Dork.

IN PROGRESS