Chapter 5: 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Start from the beginning

   ~~~~

~~~~

𝗕𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗩☀︎︎

     Me, Fang and Gopal already arrived at the mall. The girls haven't arrived yet. My eyes were gazed at the views of the mall until a beautiful girl making her way to is. It was Y/N.
She's so beautiful. "Hey" she said to us. "Cute" I whispered to myself.

 "Cute" I whispered to myself

~~~~

We all went to a restaurant to eat. We found a table that was available. They ordered their favourite food and same goes as me. I was sitting on the left with Ying in the middle and Yaya on the right while Boboiboy was sitting across me with Fang in the middle and gopal on the left.

While I was eating I noticed a pair of eyes is staring at me. I took a glance over and saw Boboiboy is staring.

"B-Boboiboy?" I stuttered

"Hm? Oh sorry, it's just that you got-um" pointing at my cheek.

Realised at what he meant I quickly had a light blush on my face.

"Here let me get it for you" he continued. I almost jumped out. I can feel a pink tint on my face.

His left hand cupped my face and he wiped it off. Hand still on my face he then gave a smile that I felt my face burning. We both stare into each other eyes. His hand warmth my face. So warm... then, he quickly take his hand back and put it on his neck looking away. I don't know why I felt like I don't want it to be over.

"Thank you..." i said in a low voice but he still can hear me.

"Y-your welcome" he stuttered

We both looked away from each other

Timeskip~

We all say goodbye to each other. I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Boboiboy. "Um can I walk you home?" He asked. "Sure" I replied.

---

BOBOIBOY POV

My heart won't stop beating soo fast and my face won't stop blushing. "You and Fang are soo close lately. What's up?" I said cutting off the silence between us.

"Me and Fang? We're just friends" she scoffed. Somehow that make me relief. I think I'm gonna ask her out.

"Hey Y/n can I ask you something" I blurted.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" She said

"Do you wanna-" I was cut off by a phone ringing. It was Y/n's.

"Sorry I'm just gonna pick it up real quick" she said while taking her phone and answering it.

"What?!" I heard her yelled and gasped in horror putting her hand to her mouth. I looked at her immediately with a concerned face.

I could see tears almost escaped her eyes. This is making me worry even more. "I'll be there" putting her phone back.

"I'm sorry Boboiboy, but I gotta go" she said running off quickly. I just stand there in shock. I was confused, worried, shocked and even a little angry that she ditched me like that without telling me why.

I've decided to ask her 'why she just go off like that' tomorrow and went home.

~~~~

"I'm back!" I said while walking in. Ochobot greeted me and asked me how's my day but I'm not in the mood now. I went to my room and straight to my bed. Thinking why Y/n leaves me. I wanted to sleep but there's a buzz on my phone. I checked and it was Y/n.

----

Y/N💞

Y/N:
Sorry I just left like that

Y/N:
My neighbour called

Y/N:
My aunt is sick and she just black out

Y/N:
Again I'm sorry

BOBOIBOY:
Oh
Hope your aunt is okay

BOBOIBOY:
Well I was a little mad but now you just apologise I think I forgive ya

Y/N:
Hehe sry

BOBOIBOY:
I hope your aunt get well soon

BOBOIBOY:
Bye

Y/N:
Thanks, byeee

------

Sorry I didn't update much
A lot happened lately I'll try update more
And forgive me if it's drastically changed