one >>> prepared

"LEXA THERE'S ANOTHER WAY!" Clarke shouts causing Lexa to pick up her head and look past the past chancellor

"LEXA THERE'S ANOTHER WAY!" Clarke shouts causing Lexa to pick up her head and look past the past chancellor. "There's another way...But if you take that chip, you're going to get us all killed." Lexa drops her head and bites her lip a bit. A war breaks out in her head knowing deep down she wanted nothing more than to see Y/N again. But knew that the dead are gone...The living are hungry. A soft, unnoticeable sigh escapes her lips and she shakes her head picking it up.

"I'm not taking the chip," she stated causing Jaha to squint his eyes, but nonetheless he stands. He walks over to a little table and picks up a fireplace poker and walks back to the commander. Lexa watches, no fear on her face as she watches Jaha rise the weapon.

"Apologies-" Jaha speaks but gets cut off by the doors opening quickly. Murphy and Bellamy come in quickly with guns.

"Bellamy stop him!" Clarke shouts. Immediately a gun shot goes off and Jaha falls to the ground dropping the stick. Lexa watches the man fall before picking up her eyes to the scene in front of her, noticing Murphy cutting down Clarke's mother and Bellamy aiding to Clarke. But it's not long before Clarke gets untied that she and Bellamy rush to Lexa and untie her.

"What is going on?" Lexa questions finally standing and wiping at her nose to rid of the blood. "

"All we know is you're the key to stop A.L.I.E," Clarke says, adding. "And I'm pretty sure there's a way to get Y/N back. Well Raven said she may be able to if she's in there."

"In where?" Lexa questions quickly her eyes softening.

"In the City of Light." Lexa stares at Clarke and shakes her head. "Look it sounds crazy but you are the key to get everybody out of there." 

"That doesn't even make sense Clarke-" 

"You're right, but a lot of our people and yours are in there due to A.L.I.E," Bellamy speaks up. Lexa's eyes switch to him and then back to Clarke. Clarke only nods taking care of her mother. Lexa looks away and then down to the ground. Silence takes over the room as Bellamy watches Jaha and Murphy watches the door. Clarke stays seated on the steps with her mother unconscious next to her. And every second it seems Clarke shakes her mother trying to get the older woman to wake up. All while Lexa stands still clenching her jaw and shutting her eyes a moment. 

I stand in the door way, leaning against it staring down at Y/N watching her hand move quickly against the page she draws on. It always fascinated me that she could do such a thing. The images she creates. The beauty she makes in everything she spills on the page even if it's truly heartbreaking, or fearful it always seems to come out beautifully. And I can't help the small smile to inch to my lips for a moment before speaking. 

"What are you drawing?" I ask, gently causing the girl to jump. Her hand stops drawing and her head turns and glances up. Our eyes lock immediately as a small smile starts tugging on the girl's lips.