Band meetings

I waited with Julie in her garage for the boys to comeback with news, hoped we can get into the Orpheum and help the boys crossover. Julie paced back and forth which made me nervous "Julie, stop pacing! You know I get bad anxiety when I see people look nervous, it makes me nervous!!" I told her and the boys suddenly poofed into the studio "Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long?" "Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing? Can somebody Answer? Why is no one saying anything?" Julie said and I ended up asking all the questions because of my anxiety "Woah! That's a lot of questions! Luke you wanna take this one?" Reggie said and he walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders "Calm down... Breathe." Reggie told me and I nodded then took a big deep breathe trying to calm myself. "Take a seat." Luke told us and I sighed then sat next to Julie "It's fine. Everything is fine." "Yeah. You should be getting a call right... now!" Alex shouted and the phone stayed silent and I glared at him "Alex!" "OK. Right.... now!" He shouted again and Julie's phone rang which made me and Julie squeal in happiness "Nailed it!" Alex said as the boys high-fived then looked at us "Go!" "Answer it!" The boys and I yelled and Julie cleared her throat then picked it up. "Hello?" "Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood." The lady on the phone said and we all jumped up for joy "Is this Julie of Julie and the Phantoms?" "Yes, it is." I said grabbing the phone and answering for her "Hi. Are you available to open for us tonight? And I was wondering if Alexandria would be too?" Tasha said and I cleared my throat "Ah, yeah, totally!! She would..." "OK." Tasha chuckled and Alex jumped into the boys arms and was lifted in the air like a swan. "Thank you so much." Julie cheered and hanged up the phone, I hugged Julie then we both looked at the boys and held our arms up in victory "We're playing the Orpheum, baby!" "Yeah!" Julie and I shouted and Alex smiled "I'm swimming!" He yelled and I frowned "What are we gonna wear?!?" I interrupted their cheering and the boys laughed "OK... Well, you girls go do that and we'll worry about the song." Luke said and we smirked. I went to my house to tell my daddy the news and I saw he had company "Hey dad, um hello." "Oh, Alexandria this is Lydia. She and I uh, have been seeing each other for quite sometime." My dad said and my eyes widened "Oh..." "It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so many things, I even heard that you are apart of a band." Lydia said and I nodded "Yeah, Julie and the Phantoms... um that's something I wanted to talk to you about, we're gonna play at the Orpheum... tonight." I smiled and my dad's eyes widened "Honey, that's amazing!" He said and spun me around in a big hug. "Wow, the Orpheum... wow." Lydia said and I sighed "I really want you to be there tonight. I think you'll be surprised." I told my dad and he smiled "Of course, I'll be there!" "Me too... I would love to see you perform." Lydia said and I nodded. "Great! Um, I gotta go get ready, figure out what to wear." I told them and walked up stairs but halfway Alex poofed beside me and I sighed in relief "OK, we need to talk. Like now!" I told him and dragged him up the stairs and into my room "What's wrong?" "What's wrong? Really? What's wrong? My dad has a- a girlfriend!" I said and I paced back and forth. "Ok, what's the big deal? Your dad seems happy, Is he happy?" Alex said and I sighed "I guess... it's just that, after my mom and brother died he hasn't been himself. He's mostly working at the academy all the time, but ever since he started looking at your photos he's been here and he met Lydia... So I guess he is happy." I muttered and Alex smiled. I went over to my closet and went through the box of my moms clothes and pulled out a blue sparkly blouse "My mom always wanted me to wear this for a very special occasion, and what is a special occasion than playing at the Orpheum?" I questioned and Alex smiled.

 I went over to my closet and went through the box of my moms clothes and pulled out a blue sparkly blouse "My mom always wanted me to wear this for a very special occasion, and what is a special occasion than playing at the Orpheum?" I questioned...