Wild Side

After a few hours of rehearsing, I made my way home to get ready and my dad was right at the kitchen table waiting for me with the spare keys that I use to get into the academy after hours "Dad, I- I can explain." "Okay then, explain how I found my spare keys in your room. And before you make up something just know, Mason already has you on the cameras sneaking into the recording studios." He told me and I looked to the ground then back up to my father and sighed "I was recording my music, I should of asked you. I'm sorry." "I'm sure you are but I'm gonna have to punish you.... no going out." My sad said and my eyes widened "But tonight I'm..." I started but he stopped me. "No buts... Now upstairs." He said but I stayed in my spot "Go, now." He said and I groaned and went up the stairs "Dad, I.... never mind." I said and went to my room, I laid on my bed only to have the boys appear at my door "Hey, what are you doing laying around? We go in, like, thirty minutes. And we still need to get Julie." Luke said and I sighed "My dad found out that I stole his keys and that I have been sneaking out to the Academy, so he grounded me." I told them and Alex frowned "We were just at the venue, its packed with VIPs, Managers, you name it." he told me and I sighed "My dad already punished me for sneaking out, I can't do it again." I told the boys and Reggie looked at Alex and Luke then back at me, he sat next to me on the bed and sighed "Remember our lyrics, 'Break the rules Light the fuse'... live on the wild side." Reggie said grabbing my hand and I smirked, I looked at our hands and Reggie quickly let go and cleared his throat which made me sigh "Um, let me get ready then I'll meet you at Julie's room. Make sure the window is open, I'll climb up to her window." I told them and the boys smiled.

Julie's POV

I was doodling on my mic and the boys knocked on the door and I frowned "What are you guys doing?" "We're being Classy." Reggie said as his body was half way through the door which made me chuckle. They walked through and Luke smiled "Why are you still here? We're going in, like, twenty minutes." "I lied to my dad, so... now I'm stuck in my room all night." I told them and Alex sighed "Yeah, but we were just at the venue. I mean, its packed. Just like I told Alexandria, there's VIPs, managers. It's kinda crazy." Alex said and I frowned, where is Alexandria? "What are we gonna do about my aunt? She's right downstairs." I told the guys and Luke smirked "Your aunt..." he scoffed and went to the window and opened it "You're not taking the stairs." Luke said and Lex just climbed up a ladder right outside my window

 "Ready when you are! Hey! Being on the wild side is fun!" Lex cheered, as the boys chuckled my eyes widened "Why didn't you come through the front door?" "Oh, I'm grounded but Reggie told me some advice

"Ready when you are! Hey! Being on the wild side is fun!" Lex cheered, as the boys chuckled my eyes widened "Why didn't you come through the front door?" "Oh, I'm grounded but Reggie told me some advice... live on the wild side... and I'm livin' Jules, I'm livin'." Alexandria smiled crazily and I frowned "OK, who are you and what happened to my best friend Alexandria?" I questioned and she chuckled then came through the window. "I just took Reggie's advice." I said then Luke and Alex smiled while Reggie looked surprised "Ok, let me get dressed." I told them and they poofed out while Alexandria just sat on my bed "So... you took Reggie's advice?" I questioned and she blushed "What? I usually don't disobey my dad, well besides sneaking into the Academy." Alexandria said and I chuckled then went over to my moms trunk, I looked at all the different items and I found this vest that was detailed with bright colors.