Chapter Nine

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for reading. Unfortunately this will be the last chapter as there is no more plans for the plot. Thank you so much for reading, I love you all.

"Harry?" Hermione asked, Harry was drifting off slowly in class to the beat of his own heartbeat. He spent all night awake in Draco's dorm wondering what they were, and what was going to happen next.

"Mmm?" He replied sleepily.

"Don't you think you should talk to Draco? I keep repeating myself don't I?" She whispered the last part to herself.

"Don't you want to be with him? In a relationship?" Of course Harry wanted a relationship with the stupid git. Automatically his eyes fell onto the Slytherins table where Draco was scowling down at his food.

"I'll write a note" Harry grumbled, pulling out a piece of parchment and a quill. Ron mumbled beside him atta boy, Harry chose to ignore this.

Draco,

Meet me in the astronomy tower at 9.

-Hazza

He threw the paper at Draco's head, which hit him in the eye, and sent him a goofy grin. He watched as Draco opened the parchment and looked up. He noticed a small nod, followed by a wink.

"Good. Great. Brilliant." Harry nodded to himself. Hermione smiled softly,

"Only good things will come out of this."

That evening, Harry had set up candles. Bloody fucking candles. He waited for Draco, for a long time. There was a blanket set up that he was sitting at, followed by a rose in the middle.

But Draco never showed.

With a sigh, Harry stood and packed up his things. He was an idiot for thinking that Draco malfoy would show up. A bloody fool.

"Fucking Malfoy." He cursed with a cry as he tipped over the picnic basket he laid out and threw it around.

When he finished cleaning up he decided he was going to confront him. He marched down to the Slytherin rooms and shivered at the cold touch of the dungeons.

"malfoy." Harry seethed, banging on the door. He banged for around two minutes before the door swung open.

Pansy Parkinson was there, in nothing but a long tee shirt and socks. "Oh" she laughed.

"Hello harry."

"Erm-Hi. Is Draco here?" Harry asked.

"Mmm he's sleeping but I'll wake him." Harry nodded and shuffled on his feet. He watched as Pansy woke Draco up with a whisper, and he shot up. His eyes locked with Harry's.

"Harry." He mused when he reached him.

"Uh-hi. Um you didn't show up so I just-I just thought I should come here but I see you're um-" he choked on his words a bit as he accessed Draco's state. He was shirtless, in only his boxers. His eyes flicked back to Pansy as he slowly put the pieces together.

"Did you fuck her?" He whispered.

Draco smirked, "of course. Like I said Potter. I'm not gay."

Harry's heart plummeted to his stomach. Not gay? Even after everything. "But-"

"But what? We fooled around? It meant nothing, just a little bet Pansy and I had going on. Don't you remember how eager she was to question you in truth or dare?" Draco took a breath and continued,

"I mean honestly, Potter. Take a fucking hint."

Harry began to cry. He cried so hard he began to hiccup. Draco just stared at him, his smirk falling. "Harry you didn't honestly think this was serious?"

"Of course I did!" Harry cried. He was furious, and sad. He was so sad. "Of course I did we did things and you-I told you I loved you."

"I know. Bloody pathetic if you ask me. I'm Draco Malfoy. Do you honestly think this would go anywhere?" Draco asked. Harry's vision began to blur. He cried even harder.

"But-but-"

"But what? You thought this was real?" Everything was starting to go black.

Harry. Harry. Harry wake up. HARRY.

Harry woke with a start. He had tears streaming down his face as he stared into the eyes of Draco, whom looked concerned.

"Harry?" He questioned. Harry only sobbed.

"I had-I was-I had this dream."

It took Harry a moment to realize he was dreaming, and that he fell asleep waiting for Draco to come. Relief washed through him like waves.

"Oh Draco." He cried, and pulled him in for a hug. "It was terrible. You were with Pansy, and there was this game-a bet-and you told me you weren't gay and you insulted me and-and.."

"Oh Harry." Draco whispered, pulling him into a hug. "It's alright I'm here now."

Harry let his breathing calm down as he stared at Draco. It was just a dream. A terrible dream. He took a couple breaths and finally Draco's asked,

"Why did you ask me here? Are you alright?" Harry blushed a scarlet red, remembering why he had really asked him here.

"Okay um-" Harry stood from his seat and began to pace. Draco watched him with amused eyes, hands placed firmly against the blanket. His feet we're crossed, relaxed.

"I love you Draco. I have always loved you. In a really weird, hold a radio above your head and sing to you love. I want to be with you. I want to be with you forever I think." Harry breathed.

His breath hitches as he watched the blonde break out into a grin. "Oh haz.." he whispered.

Draco stood and walked towards the raven boy, who was blushing fiercely. "Say something." Harry whispered, pleading for Draco to say anything.

"Harry Potter.." Draco began with a shaky breath, "my undying obsession and devotion for you stems from love. You have no idea how much I truly love you."

Harry let out a relieved sigh. "So will you be my boyfriend?" He asked with a laugh.

Draco pursed his lips, "boyfriend? I think I just might." He cheekily grinned. Pulling Harry in by the waste he planted a kiss on his forehead. Crushing his nose against his.

"I love you Harry Potter."

"I love you, Draco Malfoy."

Then, he pulled Draco in for a kiss.

And they spent a lifetime loving each other.