Chapter Six

"Honestly Harry, just tell him how you feel again and I'm sure it'll be fine. Ask him to meet you somewhere. Do anything." Hermione shouted in the common room 3 days later.

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Draco, the handjob burned into the back of mind. He wanted to feel that way again, make Draco feel that way again. He sighed, leaning forward and staring at the bright witch,

"And say what Hermione?"

"Anything! Send him a letter, or a note. He's a prefect, and has his own private quarters. Maybe you should show up and talk to him."

"Private quarters? Of bloody course."

"Come on, mate." Ron finally piped up and harry scoffed at the red head.

"I suppose you know where these private quarters are then?"

"Actually I do," Hermione mused.

Harry waited under his invisibilty cloak for Draco to return from quidditch. It was dark in the hallway, his eyesight poor. He was wearing his pyjamas and suddenly felt underdressed when he heard Draco's footsteps echo along the wall.

When Draco reached him, he almost bumped into him but just barely brushed the coat. He paused and looked at the spot Harry was standing in, before shaking his head and stepping into his room. Harry followed him in, watching Draco. Draco began to undress, but before he could he stared at the spot Harry was in again.

The room was dark, and it was no surprise when he muttered "lumos"

The shimmering of the cloak hit the walls as Draco stormed over and pulled open the cloak. Harry watched, bewildered.

"How-"

"Christ, potter. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you...talk." Harry explained, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Talk?" Draco began with a laugh, "about what?"

"The..erm-the you know"

"Oh" Draco pursed his lips slightly, "what about it?"

"I like it. I like it...a lot." Harry began nervously. Without thinking he began pacing the room and nervously chewing on his lip.

"I'm gay-" he started, "-and I'm experienced and clearly this whole game has started something between us and I-I want-"

"You want to get laid?" Draco finished for him. Harry's eyes snapped up to Draco's, who began to unbutton his shirt.

"Yes" Harry breathed, "but I need to talk to you first. I want you to know that-that whatever this is. I really enjoy it. Even if you don't."

Draco nodded, "I'm not gay."

Harry's heart sunk, watching as the blonde slid his shirt from his shoulders. Harry's eyes glazed over in desire, as Draco began to undo his belt. Slowly his pants fell from his hips leaving him in his underwear.

"Oh" Harry whispered.

"Come here. On the bed." Draco insisted and Harry obeyed. Plopping himself down on the corner of the bed and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Do you want to have sex?" Draco asked finally and Harry gasped. Before he could even register what Draco was doing, Draco he leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips.

Harry squeaked, and began to kiss Draco back. Draco moved and placed harry on his back. Harrys legs spread foe him, as he settled between his legs and shifted to peel harrys shirt from his head.