Chapter Four

The following week, Harry skipped the game. He felt demolished by what Draco said and feeling guilty about what they did in the closet. Tonight, he sat in the astronomy tower over looking the stars.

He thought about his parents, Voldemort, Sirius, and Cedric. He missed Sirius dearly, a hole in his heart where he once was.

"You didn't show at the game." A cool voice spoke behind Harry. Harry jumped, spinning around. In the pale moonlight was Draco.

Draco stood in a black suit, hair parted down the middle and falling casually in front of his forehead. Harry loved when he wore his hair that way. "Go away." Harry muttered, not wanting to see Draco one bit.

"Relax, Potter. I didn't come here for you. This is my spot." he scoffed, taking two steps forward and shoving his hands in his pocket.

Potter? So they were back to last names. That one stung Harry a bit. "Fuck off Malfoy."

"Malfoy? What happened to Draco?" Draco asked, standing beside Harry. His rings shone in the light, gleaming.

"You lost that privilege the moment you told me you hate me."

"I do."

"Whatever. You don't understand how I feel, you'll never understand. I guess you just needed to get off, ya?" Harry scoffed and walked away. But before he could make it out the door, Draco spun him around.

"Feel?" Draco laughed, "what could you possibly feel for me?" He looked bewildered, as if harry had two heads.

"You don't see it, do you?" Harry sighed. His arm was oulled back from Draco;s and he made his way to the door. Draco spun him again, forcefully.

"Wait-"

"Save it, Draco!" Harry shoved him back with force and walked away.

"Honestly Harry you should really tell him how you feel" Hermione said from beside Harry. It was Thursday, a week had passed since Draco approached him in the astronomy tower. Harry was avoiding his friends, embarrassed.

Harry used to never be embarrassed about who he was, but lately ever since Draco, he felt more unlike himself then ever. "No, 'mione." he mumbled in reply.

Hermione scoffed, eating a croissant. Her dark hair was tied up, eyes glaring at the Slytherin table. "This is ghastly. You basically admitted how you felt and he did nothing?"

"That's precisely what I'm saying. Lets just go to potions, I'm not hungry."

Hermione and Harry walked side by side down the hall, footsteps echoing off the walls. When they reached the classroom, Harry immediately smelt Draco's expensive cologne and minty breath.

"Christ Malfoy take it easy on the cologne , ya?" He spit when he walked by and Draco's jaw dropped. Hermione let out a laugh and Ron turned around from his seat.

"Harry...we're doing Amortentia today." Ron whispered and Harry turned beat red. Merlin that is so embarrassing.

"Got a thing for me, Potter?" Draco teased him and Harry began to shake with anger. He thought maybe Draco felt the same. Of course he didn't, it's malfoy. A bully, a knowadal, a prick.

"No." Harry spit, "like I'd ever be interested in a git like you."

Liar.

"Enough insulting me, we all know how you really feel." Draco smirked.

"Fuck off." Harry replied angrily. Professor Slughorn waltzed into the room, explaining the position. Harry clicked his tongue, opening his book.

Draco didn't say a word the rest of the class, fingers tapping on the desk in a brisk pattern. The entire room smelt like him, and it was driving Harry crazy. How kind wandered back to the closet and his abdomen clenched in want.