the party

"Oh my goodness" my mom squeals when she pulls me out of my room "you brought a friend home on your first day!"

I roll my eyes "don't embarrass me, ma" I groan "he's really popular and I can't have my mom ruining this for me."

Her mouth gapes open "I would never! I was even sweet enough to pull you out of the room instead of saying it in front of him"

"Mmhmm" I turn away and go back to my room "she gets on my last nerve" I complain to johnny

"Dude" he smile at me from my CD rack "your mom is hot"

*****

I walk into the party, dressed in a white button down shirt with a loose tie around my neck. My worn jeans low on my hips. I don't really like the look but johnny says that the girls do.

And I see that the parties are what its like on TV. Every last bit of it. From the alcohol and drugs to people having sex in the bedrooms.

I have drank before but not like these guys. They down one cup right after the other. "You can always drink another beer" johnny had told me when I asked him how they drink that much. Apparently that's like a school motto to them.

We see Tracey dancing with a guy in the living room, his tongue down her throat and hers down his. It was a gross sight to see. And then I see her turn around and kiss another guy. What is up with this chick?

"What do you know about Sammy?" I ask johnny as I sip on my drink.

"Sammy?" He almost choked on his drink "the blind girl?" He shrugs and shakes his head "I know that she is hot but I also know that she is blind."

"How did she loose her sight?"

He drinks his drink "I'm not for sure. I heard she had this boyfriend who was a drug dealer and she was with him and a few guys came in a shit at them. She got shot in the wrong place." He makes a sour face "a place where she would still live but suffer the whole time, you know what I mean? If I was her I would have wanted to die instantly instead of having to go through all she does"

I rub my lips together "she looks so normal"

"Well she has been around for a long time" he says "she's a senior now and has been here the whole time. I have been here the whole time too. If I closed my eyes and tried to walk to class I would be able to do it."

I down the rest of my cup and grab another one "alright" I say before chugging down my third cup of vodka

We make our way to the dancers and begin to dance to dance with whoever is free at the moment.

I soon see a new figure in front of me. She grinds into me and I bring my eyebrows together at her dancing.

Tracey leans her back into my chest and bites her lip. "Eww" she giggles "your all sweaty"

I hold onto her hips and dance against her

She puts her arms over her head and then back around my neck. "Your so drunk" she observes as she turns around in my arms

I have a groggy smile and nod my head to the music. She laughs and puts her arms around my neck.

I put my face in her neck

"You haven't even had fun yet" she jokes "don't fall out now"

They hold the funnle up in the air and I put the end of the tube in my mouth. I chug the beer that they put in the funnle.

I hold my arms up in the air as it all pours in my mouth and then down my throat.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG!" they all yell

When it all gone, I dance in victory.

"No one has made it all the way to the end" johnny says to me. "Not even me!"

And I suddenly feel accomplished

I put my hands behind my head as I lean against the refrigerator, shirtless.

A girl I don't know is on her knees, licking the peanut butter off of my v line and then up my belly button.

I give johnny a thumbs up and he falls to the floor, laughing at me.

The girl comes up licks the peanut butter off of my neck.

My eyes are low and fuzzy, my forehead is covered in sweat along with my hair.

She seductively kisses my jaw and then kisses my lips. I part her lips with my own and touch my tongue against hers.

"Hey" I hear and feel a shake of my shoulder "wake the fuck up, ace!"

I open my eyes and find myself laying in the backseat of my own truck. I wipe the drool off of my chin and sit up. "Shit" I say and open the door to puke all over my own lawn.

"Oh that's nasty" I hear johnny say from in front of me.

I stand up in my drive way and wipe my mouth.

"Do you remember anything" he asks me

I give a low chuckle

"He's still drunk" he tells Tracey who stands next to her car.

"Just get him in bed and come on" she says "I'm getting fucking tired and I don't want to babysit his ass."

I blow a kiss to her and stumble over my feet.

The neighbors porch light comes on and I put a hand in front of my face, hiding from the brightness.

A woman comes out in the porch and so does another girl. "Is everything okay out here, kids?" The woman asks

I stumble as I walk towards their house "is this my house?" I ask and johnny pulls me back.

Now closer, I get to see who the people are.

"Sammy!" I yell and laugh

She makes a face, turning to my voice "ace?" She asks

"In the flesh" I groan and vomit in my grass again "oh man" I slurr

"Sorry, Mrs. Key" johnny apologizes "we are just going to get him to bed. "

And then I'm being picked up, hauled over a shoulder.

HEY! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!