thoughts of you leave my head

"Come on, buddy!" Johnny says, yanking my blanket off of me as I lay in my bed. "Time to get up!" He yells "its Friday and we are partying! Don't make me late!"

I groan and roll onto my back "you go party"

"Don't fuck with me right now. Man up! Stop being a bitch!" He says "we are going to make all of your thoughts Sammy escape your mind"

"I don't want them to"

"Exactly my point" he says

I sit up "what time is it?"

"Eight thirty and I plan to be there by nine"

I stand up and pull on a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt over my white tank top.

"Let's get it!" He yells and runs out my front door. He stops short and looks at his rusty pick up truck "you know what...maybe we should take your truck." He looks back at me and shrugs "mine hasn't been running right"

I chuckle "is that why you want to take my truck? Are you sure its not because mine is sexy and yours is old?"

He scuffs "pfft please"

We get into my truck. I give Sammy's house one last glance before pulling off down the road.

"Aye aye aye aye!" Johnny says and dances as we enter the house. They all cheer as they see us and yell their comments.

He swivles his hips around and dances towards the kitchen. This kid doesn't have to be drunk to be the center of attention or even have fun.

I pour a cup of tequila and take a swig.

"Where is Tracey?" Johnny asks

"She's home sick with the flu" I tell him

He smiles and raises his cup in the air "just you and me. Which means we are free to do what ever the HELL we want!"

I laugh and raise my cup in the air. Everyone else around us raises their cup along with us and their drunk asses cheer for a reason they don't even know.

"Chug chug chug!" They all yells as they lift me over the keg.

I chug the beer and swallow as much as I can.

They let me down when I spit some beer out "YEAH!" they all yell, their hands in the air.

I smile and swallow down the rest of the beer that's in my mouth.

"Shots!" Someone yells

A girl walks up, barely wearing anything in her short shorts and bra top. She holds a shot in her hand. I have a lime stuck half way between my lips.

The girl down the shot and then eraos her lips around the other half of the lime that is out of my mouth and begins to suck on it.

Closing my eyes, she presses her lips to mine and her tongue works under the lime to get to mine.

Leaning back away, I take the lime out of my mouth and press my lips back to hers.

"HELL YEAH!" johnny yells, fist pumping

I raise my hands in the air as she kisses me deeper. People laugh and cheer at us.

When we pull away, I dance in victory.

The girl giggles

Johnny hands me a lit joint after he takes a drag on it. "Stimulate your mind, Craig" he recites the famous Friday movie quote.

I take it from him and take a long drag. I hold the smoke in my lungs as I flop down on a couch in the living room.

Slowly letting the smoke out, I close my eyes. I take another puff and hold it out to the girl next to me. "Stimulate your mind" I say with a groggy smile. She shakes her head with a laugh.

I can't tell if she is laughing at me or with me. But I don't think I'm laughing.

"Its some good shit" I say "I mean good shit, baby"

She takes it from me and takes a puff of her own

"There ya go!" I congratulate her

Johnny dances on top of the table, pulling off his shirt and unzipping his pants. The girls cheer and sqeel from around him.

And I slowly feel the thoughts of Sammy escape my mind as I inhale the marijuana smoke.