"He can't be" said Lia.

"And how would you know that?" Said the boy "Have you ever slept with him?" He laughed.

"Eunwoo wouldn't fall that low" said Lia.

"Maybe you are just jealous" said another girl, she was younger than Lia "Maybe you are jealous that Felix is actually better that you and that he doesn't have to sleep with everyone to get good grades nor to get where he is" she added.

"Did you just hear yourself? He's sleeping with Eunwoo to be part of the club" she laughed.

"He's not" said the girl "Lee Felix is the top of his class, he is very smart and everything he's done has cost him. He doesn't have to sleep with teachers to get good grades like you" she added and everyone started to laugh at Lia "Oh and another thing Eunwoo is never going to be with a slut like you, because he's more into boys specially boys like Felix" she smiled and left. Once she opened the door she saw Felix standing there "Don't listen to them" she smiled "They are jealous of you" he added.

"Thank you" said Felix.

"Ryujin" she smiled "My name is Ryujin" she added "And don't worry Lia had it coming" Ryujin smiled "She cheated on me" said Ryujin.

"I didn't know you two used to date" said Felix.

"It doesn't matter" she smiled "Look people can be mean specially when it comes to Eunwoo oppa. Everyone wants to date him and you are always with him and he treats you different a lot of people are going to talk about you and make assumptions because they can't believe that a senior could like someone from first year. Don't listen to them and if you two are truly going out or something it nobody's business" She smiled.

"Were not" said Felix.

"Excuse me?" Said Ryujin.

"We are not going out" he added.

"It's none of my business" she smiled and left.

Felix was about to go inside when someone pulled him by the arm.

"Hyung" he said surprise.

"Change of plans, you can come to my house tomorrow night" he smiles "I'll send you the address and I'll wait for you" he added and left.

Felix walked back to the classroom, he ignored the way that they were looking at him and he started explaining his plan for the event. He was so many ideas and we was excited that he was the one who was going to be in charge of it.

Once the meeting ended Felix was the only one left in the classroom. He was grabbing his things when he heard someone walked in.

"How did it go?" Said Eunwoo.

"As good as it could've been" said Felix turning around "Hyung I don't think that they like the idea of me being in charge" he added.

"You are capable of doing this and so much more" said Eunwoo smiling.

"They don't seem to think so" he looked down "They are saying that I'm sleeping with you so I can do this" said Felix.

"So what if you were?" Said Eunwoo.

"I'm not" said Felix "And I don't want people saying that about me" he added.

"Don't listen to them, Felix you know who you are, you know the truth so why do you care?" Said Eunwoo.

"I don't" said Felix "Look I just hate it" he added.

"Look I have to go but our conversation isn't over" said Eunwoo and gave him a kiss on his cheek before leaving.