twenty

By the time I got home it was eight something, but I wasn't worried

By the time I got home it was eight something, but I wasn't worried. Today was a long day and I just want to lay down. The conversation me and Langston had made me realize a lot of things emotionally.

How am I supposed to tell Nahmir that I'm going to keep in contact with my ex, not only is he just an ex but the person that he fought.

I hope he's understanding, I'm not going to tell him about the gun situation cause he would probably do something bad without hesitating. And i don't need him getting in trouble with the law when we finna have a baby.

I walked into the house and Ariah was in the kitchen eating snacks.

"Bruh why you eating all my snacks?" I laughed.

"Cause....they good." She said.

"Can't beat my ass about it, bet you can't run and catch me." She shrugged.

"I hope you choke." I laughed and went upstairs to see Nahmir sitting down on the bed.

"Hey." I put my stuff down.

"Wassup." He mumbled and I sat beside him.

"So, I talked to him and we talked for a long time." I sighed and he looked at me.

"You do realize that you basically just said the same thing twice right?" He said.

"Well I'm trying to say that he's worse than I thought, and I need to be here for him." I said.

"So you finna be talking to your ex is what I'm hearing." He said.

"He's not right, mentally and I'm the only one than he can talk to about it." I said.

"That's what a therapist is for. He just want you around. You don't got to talk to him just because he got issues. Everybody got issues he'll get over it." He put his phone down. "Don't let him guilt trip you."

"You don't understand it's deeper than that." I shook my head.

"Y'all bond deeper than that or his issues deeper than that?" He asked and he didn't even give me a chance to answer.

"How would you feel if I was still talking to my ex?" He asked.

"I would feel some type of way." I mumbled. "But it's not even like that I'm just being there for a friend." I said.

"You have female friends but I don't trip, what? You don't trust me or something." I asked.

"I do trust you, I don't trust him." He looked at me.

"We had a long talk he understands where I'm at in this point of my life." I explained.

"Ight, we good." He said and I watched him stand up.

"Pinky promise." I held out my pink out.

"You childish." He shook his head and laughed as we locked pinkies.