"I just got so frustrated...she gets to have her friend come over for Christmas eve and when you told me no I just got mad...it's like you're playing favorites," he muttered.

I grabbed his hands and sighed, "I'm sorry. I really am, but I said your friend could come over after Christmas. Samantha is only coming over before because her father and I are friends, if it weren't for that Natalie couldn't have Samantha over until afterwards as well. I love you sweetheart, and I don't play favorites, you know that, although. You are the best son anyone could ask for," I whispered with a wink.

Oliver laughed slightly, "I'm sorry."

"I know you are, sweetheart." I glanced at the precious glass figures scattered across the floor, I flicked my wand and the pieces rearranged themselves. I heard a knock on the door and couldn't help but smile, they were here, I rushed towards the front door, there standing with two children who were obviously Malfoys, was Draco Malfoy and his children.

"Hello, ferret."

"Hello, Daxton," Draco winked as he ushered his two children in my home. "This is Samantha," Draco said placing a hand on the small girl with beautiful blonde hair. "This is Scorpius," his other hand clasped a younger version of himself.

"Hello, I'm-"

"Sammy! You're here!" Natalie's voice squealed from behind me. I shook my head slightly as Natalie ran forward and grabbed Samantha's hand before dragging her away.

"Scorpius, this is my son, Oliver," I pushed Oliver closer to Scorpius who looked at him curiously before smiling slightly.

"Nice to meet you," Scorpius said quietly.

"Likewise," Oliver grinned.

"Got any games?"

"I'm sure we can find something," Oliver shrugged, leading the way to his own room.

"Well now that our children are entertained, care for a drink?" I smiled at Draco, leading the way to the dining room.

"Merry Christmas," Draco muttered as he handed over a small parcel. I grinned, revealing two books on dragons I had been secretly wanting; but since Charlie worked with dragons I didn't ever see a point in asking for them.

"Thank you Drakie, I have something for you too," I grinned excitedly. I walked over to the giant tree Fred had gotten for the living room and found the gift for Draco, I had gotten him a set of robes and a few books I knew he'd enjoy.

"Thank you Rye, this is nice of you," Draco smiled slightly.

"Fred has a um...gift...for you as well," I stated simply Draco looked up in slight surprise.

"Where is your weasel anyway?"

The front door opened and there was a long sigh, "hello Draco," Fred greeted when he appeared in the dining room. He handed over a small parcel and came to stand beside me.

"Oh, you didn't...have to," Draco muttered in surprise. Inside the parcel was a simple buckle that attached to one's arm for their wand, loads of aurors used them for practical reasons. "I had thought even an ex-auror could use this, especially if you need to quickly disappear a potion that's gone wrong from a student."

"Thank you, Fred....it's thoughtful," Draco nodded appreciatively. "I'm sorry I didn't get anything for you."

Fred shrugged, "don't worry, I wasn't expecting anything honestly." There was a pause where we all sipped our drinks. "So your children...did you bring them with you?"

"Yeah, they're playing with your kids upstairs," Draco nodded.

"I'm sorry to hear about...everything," Fred made a vague flick of the wrist before taking a sip of his drink. "You look well for a single dad," I glanced up at Fred, he shot me a desperate look.