Y/n: Are you fucking kidding me?!-

GD: Listen. We're not dying by them.  We all drank poison, and that's what we call victory.. I couldn't save you. And couldn't save them. 

~I listened but still crying so much~

GD:  Y-you can never change fate...  I tried to do that and now I'm being punished.. because you never deserved any of this..

Y/n: I don't care! I don't care whatever happened! I wanna be with you and the boys... and the girls... please... I told you to not make me lose hope! So please-        ....please-   No...

~When I saw them like that, it hit my mind like a brick~

"It's too late now..."

GD: T-those 7 boys..

~I stopped crying when I heard that and listened carefully~

GD: ..They are your fate... t-they are the only ones you can be safe and happy with~  And they wanna protect you more than I do!

Y/n: N-no  W-what? .  No!

GD: Yes Y/n, I know it, They are the ones you should be with because only they can give you the good life...  I know how much they wanna save and protect you. That's why I'm not worried~  I know leaving you to them is the best choice  fate and I chose-

Y/n: No!! Shut up.. that's not true..!  They will never make me happy!  They will hurt me again!  Please don't let that happen Ji-Yong-

~He coughed making me really concerned and my tears didn't help...~

"No. It's not the time yet.  No please.. god help me.!!"

GD: Y/n!  Please. That's the last thing I reques-  no. Command! You..   

Y/n: No!-

GD: Forget about everything and start over with them   ..and with your mother!

~That was the final hit. I got so weak when I heard "mother"~

"M-mother?..."

*Outside*

Eunji: We're here!

Laila: WHERE'S SHE?! PLEASE...!

Mr. Jung: Please Laila wait-

Laila: THEY SAID SHE'S HERE! PLEASE...

Namjoon: Laila please wait!

Laila: Why?!!

~They also wait for the same answer but Yeonjun is just quiet and staring at the door with no expression~

~He was too focused and they all waited for him to say something~

*Back with GD and Y/n*

Y/n: Ji-Yong......

GD: ..Go out there Y/n~  and promise me to live a happy life~

"..I knew it was too late...  I can't believe he just handed all my hopes to bts.... after all this time..."

~He closed his eyes and quietly breathed...~

~I stopped crying. leaned in and kissed his cheek~

~I couldn't speak another word as I just caressed his head....~

~I got up from the ground with zero emotions left in me...~