Tuskishima x female reader

This one is another spicy story.
Warning: kinky ofc( spanking, toys, and words like sir are used)
I didn't proof read this (sorry if it sucks)

He was studying and I was too but I got bored after like 5 minutes. Tsuki told me I had to study and get a good grade on the next test that was coming up but I didn't care much.

"I'm going to get something. Don't pull out ur phone," he said getting up

"Ok"
I waited until I heard his footsteps go all the way downstairs. When I couldn't hear them anymore I pulled my phone out and put it between my textbook. I lifted one side so he wouldn't see the phone. I was scrolling through Instagram,watching cat videos and didn't hear tsuki's footsteps come up.

"Ahem!" He coughed out, leaning on the side of the door

"Oh! Tuski, hi"

I started to slide my phone off to the side.

"Pipsqueak, were you on ur phone?

"I-I" I was stuttering and nervous. He had this strict look on his face. He then walked over to me and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Well, pipsqueak, I want an answer," He had this evil look in his eyes.

"I was,ok? But math is boring. I don't wanna do this anymore. Please don't be mad."

Suddenly, tuski took me by the nape of my neck and threw me over his lap. He lifted his hand and brought it down on my ass. I yelped as he rained more down.

"What did I tell you? Gave u one simple direction and u choose to disobey me?"

Tuski didn't give me a chance to breathe.

"I'm sorry, sir! Please I'll do my work now. Please please,sir," I begged

"No. U can take ur punishment like the good slut u are."

I didn't even have to look back to know tsuki was smirking. Then he lifted my skirt up and I left something harder hit me. No no he wouldn't.

"Please not the paddle! It hurts!"

"Shut up. Ur going to take it. Beg and cry all u want. You know I thought I wouldn't have to resort to this anymore bc you said that u we're going to behave more."

" I will, sir. Please I'll do anything just no more," I begged more with tears falling out of my eyes

"Ok then whore," he said as he stopping abusing my ass. He took me off his lap and bent my over his bed. My panties were off along with my skirt. I was so wet. I wanted more so badly.

Tuski then put my worksheet in front of me.

"Elbows on the bed," he demanded

I obeyed. Suddenly hard and fast swats were coming down on my ass again. I cried out a bit from the pain. It felt so hot and I wanted it to stop.

"Answer to question 4."

"Ow fuck. 32!!"

He stopped and I got scared.

"Good job."

Tuski laid the paddle on my ass teasing me with it. I rubbed my legs together to try to get some friction but was hit with the paddle again.

"No. You don't get to pleasure urself. Spread ur legs a bit," he said

I spread my legs a bit and he started to rub my wetness. I moaned out and pushed my hips back wanting more.

"Please, sir."

"Oh, no no no. You don't get to ask for anything when u disobeyed me. This is a punishment, pip squeak,"

He kept of rubbing me down there and I was trying to hold back moans. I started to feel a knot in my stomach meaning I was close. But ofc that's when kei stops. I whine out and the paddle hits me again.

"We're going to try something different. Instead of spanking you, I'm going to let u cum," he explained

"What's the catch?"

I heard the closer door open and tuski pulling out some things.

"U can get up now."

I was got up and turned around to see him standing with a vibrator, remote, and handcuffs. I knew where this was going.

——————————————————————
My hands were cuffed above my head and the vibrator on my pussy. The only way I was allowed to cum was to get the answer correct. Get them wrong or don't answer within 3 minutes, Tuski turns it off. A couple of minutes go and I'm getting more of questions right. Starting to reach my orgasm I moan loud and my legs start to twitch. The pleasure was overriding me and my head went back. The bed was soon covered In my juices. But the vibrator didn't stop. This was the catch. Fuck why didn't I see it before.

"Look at that, pipsqueak. Your going to have a long night," he said,with a stupid smirk on his face