𝟏𝟔 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

For a second, he pulled his cock completely out of my mouth, allowing me to take a breath as my saliva flowed from my chin. Just then he put it back in my mouth without warning, pressing my head against the wall as he used my mouth for his pleasure.

His loud moans echoed through the room as he looked down at me with dark eyes filled. with lust. My hands gripped his thighs helplessly, but he didn't stop. Tears streamed down my face, ruing all the makeup I had on my face. All that could be heard in the room was my choking mixed with the loud deep moans coming from Alexander's lips.

"You wanted that right?" He asked, tugging hard at my hair, making me close my eyes for a second. "So fucking take it."

My towel was almost completely untied, revealing one of my nipples, through which my saliva flowed. I could feel a rotten waterfall between my legs from how turned on I am right now.

'' You look so fucking beautiful with your make up messed up while I'm fucking that pretty little mouth of yours '' My hands left imprints on his thighs, I tried to look him in the eye, but my tears blurred my vision as he pushed my head along the length of his cock before making a strong full thrust and completely pulling away from me. My saliva dripping from his cock and my mouth.

In one motion, he grabbed me by the neck, straightening me to my feet, spreading them wide, while his lips leaving sloppy marks on my neck and my already exposed breasts. His hand touching me right where I needed him the most, making me roll my eyes from pleasure.

"So fucking wet for me" His thumb played with my clit as I felt the pain from his mouth sucking my neck, leaving a visible mark, making me moan. The pleasure was too much, too good, while barely touched me, and I had the feeling that I could come right away.

But he knew that very well, and that's why he just played with me, brought me to the edge, and stopped just when I felt my body tighten with pleasure. His fingers playing with my pussy, but never insert them, while his thumb played a love game with my clit.A good, breathtaking love game bringing me to the edge.

Then his hands disappeared, making me sob like a little child. I was ready to object until I felt him roughly remove the robe from my body, leaving me completely naked in front of him. He lifted me into his arms, making my legs wrap around his waist, carrying me to the nearby table, removing everything from it, colliding with the ground, and placing me on it.

The cold table mixed with my hot body is an added pleasure. Then his hungry eyes scanned my body, parting his lips a little, visibly captivated by the sight in front of him. The lust in his eyes as his gaze took over every part of my naked body like it was a work of art.

"So fucking beautiful" he whispered, running his hand over my chest, my nipples responded instantly and almost painfully as his hands touched them, moving to my stomach, and then lifting them to my neck, pushing me gently onto the cold table.

"Open your legs for me angel"

I immediately did what I was told, eager to see what came next. His gaze slid between my legs, biting his lip and letting a throaty moan. His cock getting even harder if that's even possible.

"Tell me what you want, Amera" he gently ran his hand along my entire body until he stopped on my stomach "Beg for it"

"I want you to fuck me"

His eyes darkened.

'' Beg for it. '' he demanded, holding onto my thighs, pulling me closer to him ''Beg for me to fuck you, like the little fucking whore you are ''

I'm sure he can see the juices flowing from me. I want him to see what he does to me, so I parted my legs, even more, his eyes lowering to my pussy. I don't care if I humiliate myself by begging him right now, there is nothing more I want at the moment than to feel him inside me.

"Please," I pleaded, looking at him with lust-filled in my eyes. "Please, fuck me. I beg you to fuck me ''

I saw his lips curl up in a smug smile before he leaned over me. Little drops of sweat formed on his forehead, his hair already messy and his face locked on me with dominance and lust at the same time. I can come by only looking at him.

I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance, making me open my legs in the air even more and hold my breath, waiting for the pleasure.

"I want you to look me in the eyes while I fuck you, Amera" he ordered, his lips so close to mine that I'm so tempted to kiss him. "I want to see your beautiful face so don't even think about looking away from me'' I nodded quickly, like a puppy, ready to agree with everything at that moment.

I felt his cock slide down my wet clit, creating inexplicable pleasure, making me bite my lips and twist my back. He's playing with my clit, hitting the right spot so well and he knew it, judging by the evil smile on his lips.

And with one fast thrust, he was inside me.

My loud moan echoed across the room, if not the entire hotel, giving me inexplicable pleasure.  I kept my eyes on him as he pushed slowly inside me, letting a loud groan, burying his face in the curve of my neck.

Alexander gasped as I closed hard around his dick. Then he groaned pushing himself deeper, burying his hard length into me. Now I can fucking feel it all.

"You feel so good, angel" he hissed moving his hips as he began to fuck me slowly "So fucking good."

"Alexander" I pleaded, running my nails along his back, pull him even close if that's even possible.I can't even remember when he removed the clothes from his body.

"Does my cock feel good to you, angel?"  he thrust in harder as he spoke, his words filled with pleasure, while his hands explored my body, leaving invisible marks on my hot skin.

"Oh fuck yess" I whined wanting more. I felt his hot breath on my neck as the muscles of his torso straining against me.  I've never imagined it would feel so good, damn it , I'm already addicted to him.

But then the closeness of his body was gone. His lips no longer on my neck, instead he was looking at me, standing majestically above me. One of his hands wrapped tightly around my neck as his thrusts became so relentless, the table creak under the force, and my body shaking on it.

"Alexander" I moaned loudly, watching his abs flexing with each thrust. I dragged my nails on them, leaving red marks, encouraging him to go even faster.

"Faster... please fuck me faster"

"Damn it Amera"

Each thrust hit the right spot, I'm so fucking close and after he fulfilled my wish, starting to fuck me faster, the pleasure became too great. I felt the most powerful orgasm conquer my body as Alexander's hand played with my clit and fucked me at the same time. My legs began to tremble in the air as I shouted his name, like a whore, leaving the pleasure speaking for me.

That stimulated Alexander, who lowered the hand that was on my neck, squeezing my breast with his big hand, fucking me like there is no tomorrow.

"Fuck I'm gonna come"

His voice hoarse and deep, his hair messy, and drops of sweat running down his perfectly muscular body. The red marks I left with my nails make his body even more beautiful and when my eyes lowered to where our bodies are connecting, I moaned loudly, ready to come a second time just at the sinful sight.

Alexander made two, three fast thrusts before moaning loudly, in the most pleasurable sound I've ever heard. He bit his lip, throwing his head back with his eyes closed.

He pulled his cock out of me and I felt his warm liquid spill over my perfectly shaped belly, his body still shaking with his eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Once the orgasm left his body, he found the strength to look at me with a tired look. I didn't see a drop of regret in his eyes for what had just happened.

I saw only the desire for more.