The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)

Start from the beginning

You quickly jumped out of your seat and slammed your textbook shut a little to loudly. Whispers around the Library softened as you could feel everyone's eyes on you. You opened your mouth about to say something but a soft hand grabbed your shoulder.

You turned to see Brooke looking at you. She nodded at you to sit down.

"Brooke what the fuck is this?" You angrily whispered. You didn't want to talk to Brooke and especially Pansy at the moment.

"Sit, I got you breakfast." Brooke said calmly as she set a blueberry muffin on a napkin with a small cup of black coffee.

You cautiously sat back down as Brooke nodded and sat across from you, next to Pansy.

Draco didn't write that note to you, how could you be so stupid. Draco doesn't even go to the Library why would you even think he would want to meet you there.

The whole thing was just a trap to get you with Brooke and Pansy in one room.

"You know you could've just asked me to have breakfast with you instead of tricking me Brooke." You scoffed eyeing her down, not even acknowledging Pansy close to her.

"You would've said no." Brooke shrugged as Pansy smirked.
"I want to talk about last night, what you think you saw- it's not what it seemed." Brooke put her hands on the tables trying to keep me calm.

"Once Pansy leaves I'd love to listen." You glanced at Pansy and gave her a sarcastic smile.

Brooke sighed and looked at Pansy nodding at her to leave.

Pansy looked back at you and gave a sarcastic smile back.

"You'll hate her more than me once she starts talking." Pansy whispered as she stood up and quickly left your table.

What the hell is she talking about? What was Brooke planning to explain to you.

"Nevermind her she can get rude sometimes, please I need you to listen." Brooke said scooting closer to the table while you picked your blueberry muffin leaving crumbs all over the table.

"Look Brooke I'm not mad about you and Pansy. If she makes you happy then I'm more than glad that you found someone like that, I'm going to be a dick just because I have a bad thing with Pansy." You explained as you grabbed a big crumb and shoved it in your mouth.

Brooke looked at you with confusion.

"I don't like- I mean-I never have-

You gave Brooke a "I think you do" glare.

"No! Y/n that's not the point!" Brooke loudly whispered angrily.

"Seems like the point here Brooke, why else would you be here with her." You shrugged as you took a sip of your coffee.

"Because I need to tell you things you don't know y/n, I messed up and it's all my fault." Brooke said louder as you choked on your steaming hot coffee.

"...what?" You said not whispering anymore.

Brooke took a deep breath and looked around the Library.

"Can we go outside or something." Brooke said impatiently bouncing her knee up and down.

"Sure..?" You slanted your eyebrows as Brooke quickly got up and grabbed your hand.

"Hey wait! My muffin!" You said sadly as Brooke was dragging you out of the Library.

"Fuck the muffin" Brooke said rolling her eyes.

You walked with her out of the freezing cold courtyard as Brooke let go of your hand.

You crossed your arms and gave her a annoyed look.