Kaminaris' face came into view, he was bruised and bloodied. His nose was bleeding and a black eye had begun to form.

Your breathing began to quicken. "Our deal was that I come with you, and you don't hurt them."

"We're villains, deals don't mean much to us."

Kaminari opened his eyes and looked up at you. "Y/N?" He looked around the room, fear growing in his eyes. "What's going on here? How did I-"

You struggled against your restraints, the pain of the movement causing your vision to dance. "Let him go! You know the heroes may not give a shit about me, but if you do something to another student they will come for you."

Compress laughed, "this location is quite secure we aren't worried about being found."

Kaminari was staring at you, fear and confusion etched across his features.

"Give us what we want, or we will have to repeat that unfortunate situation that occurred months ago. Only this time it is not some nameless woman, it is someone that you claim to care about." Shigaraki stepped forward, "so prove it to us. Do you truly care for your so-called friends?"

You didn't know what to say, your mind was racing. Of course, you wanted to save him, but could you really risk the lives of thousands of people to do it?

"I'm scared, please just tell me what's going on Y/N."

You wanted to say something reassuring, but there was nothing he could hear that would make this situation any better.

"Your friend has been selected to be the vessel for amazing power, and yet she refuses. Her cooperation is necessary for our plans, so we have had to resort to some... unpleasant methods as you can see. But she is quite stubborn and even after weeks of torture she has remained so." Compress grabbed a knife from the nearby table and bent down, "we're going to see if she changes her mind while watching you go through what she did."

"Stop it! Please he hasn't done anything to deserve this! He's going to be an amazing hero one day, someone that Stain would approve of."

"I don't give a damn about what Stain would think, neither does Compress. Although there are a few in our group who admire him still, we are not a part of them." Shigaraki took hold of Kaminaris' arm. "Compress, leave as many marks as you'd like. I'll disintegrate the body parts once you've finished."

Your friends' eyes widened. "Wait- just hold on maybe we can talk this out. I don't wanna die!"

You were helpless once more, watching as the knife was stabbed into his hand.

The sound of his scream brought tears to your eyes, and you struggled as much as your body would allow.

"Neither of you would have to endure this if you simply did as we asked."

Kaminari stared at you intently. "Please just do what they say, just do it and all this will be over!"

You blinked and released another breath. "If I did, then All For One would have control over my power and would use me to fulfill his agenda."

He had begun to cry. "I know it's bad but we'll figure it out, just do it!"

And that was the telling point, you leaned your head back and shut your eyes. "This one was better than some of the others I'll have to admit." You opened your eyes and the people who had just stood before you were gone. "No need to hide Illusion, not much I can do from here."

The woman stepped out from the shadows, a smile on her face. "I was sure that would work, especially since your body is so weak. I had assumed your mind would be weak as well, but you surprise me once again." She stepped forward, "no matter though. You'll break soon enough, I just need to find the one situation that will cause it."