"Yeah, and I can see why our source would think that they hated each other. I mean I totally got those vibes at first, and then he showed up at her dorm and I was completely caught off guard."

"At her dorm huh? Naughty."

She rolled her eyes. "You have such a dirty mind. Let's just hurry up and grab Illusion so I can hopefully get some sleep tonight."

-----------------------------------------------

Bakugou's POV:

He grabbed the paper with the location written on it and quickly made for the door.

"I'll have a car meet you down at the bottom of the hill, and I'll call you if anything changes!" Yayorozu yelled from behind.

Kirishima turned, "if the teachers notice that we're gone try and distract them ok?"

She nodded, and then another voice came from further back. "Guys! Guys!"

Kaminari came running into the room and stopped in front of their group. He was panting as he spoke. "I think something's wrong with Y/N. I don't wanna sound crazy, but it feels like it isn't even her."

Ashido rolled her eyes and had Bakugou not been focused on other things he would have gone back and hit the sparky bastard.

"Momo, explain everything to him please," Jirou said and turned back to the exit.

Outside the sun was nearly below the horizon, he quickly looked around to be sure there were no teachers nearby.

The group made their way to the surrounding woods and Jirou held up her hand. Kneeling down she put one of her headphone jacks into the ground and shut her eyes. "There's a larger number of people than expected, they're spread out all through the area."

"Why would they have increased security? Maybe they figured out that there was a villain in the school and they're trying to find her." Ashido said.

Todoroki shook his head. "If they had figured it out they would have said something. This must be for a different situation."

"Is there somewhere we can get through? Because if there isn't I'll blast those people out of the way no problem." He bent down next to Jirou.

"There's an area further to the left from here, there aren't many people around there. We just need to be quiet." She glared up at Bakugou after finishing.

"Whatever, let's go."

---------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Maybe the villains had decided to let you die.

At this point, it would be a welcome reprieve. There was not a single part of you that didn't hurt in some way, each breath you took was painful, and you couldn't even look at your broken arm without a wave of nausea hitting you. The swelling continued to worsen and it was oddly bent in certain places.

Suddenly the sound of the door opening caused you to look up. You could make out two figures walking forward, dragging a third behind them.

"How are we feeling today dear?" You identified the voice as Mr. Compress.

"Oh, I'm great, never been better actually."

"We figured you would say something like that." This time it was Shigarakis' voice. "At this point, we have physically tortured you to some of our best ability, most would have broken by now."

Compress threw the third person into the center of the room. "So we've decided to try an older tactic. You may not care whether or not we hurt you or even an innocent civilian off the street." He walked to the wall and flipped on the light switch, "but how are you going to feel if it's one of your little friends?"