episode twenty four: i brake for whales

chapter sixteen: i adopted a whale!

(outfit ^^^)

(outfit ^^^)

at the sky deck, cody, bailey and i were looking at the whales we adopted online while we were sitting at the juice bar. "she's a beauty. look at her shape" cody said, in awe at our whales. "the gentle curves of her body" bailey added. "the way the water glistens off her skin" i say. "oooh, is that the new swimsuit issue?" zack asked sitting down next to me instead of working. "the new what issue?!" i asked, eyebrow raised.

"i said, is that my beautiful girlfriend?" zack corrected, chuckling. he stopped when noticed i wasn't laughing. "i love you" zack says smiling, knowing he might have messed up. "love you too. and actually, we're looking at whales" i tell him, looking at him. "not really my thing, but i'll give it a looksee" zack says, his arm rested behind me on the counter. "it's a pod of blue whales" bailey tells him. "they were hunted almost to extinction and they're still on the endangered species list" cody adds.

"we've adopted 3 calves and now we're tracking them on the website" bailey says. "i named mine bailey whaley" cody says with a smile. "and i named mine cody blow holey" bailey giggled. "i named mine mitch" i said, simply. i like how mine has a simple name while cody and bailey giggled at their names. "i say moby barf. you see what i did there baby?" zack says, chuckling. boy are we all like love sick puppies.

"oh! sammy did you hear what he did there" cody mocked and then the twins started arguing. "guys! look! they're just off the coast of south america and heading in the direction of the ship" bailey says, stopping the twin's argument. we gasped and looked at the screen. "no way! if we're lucky, we'll be able to see our babies feasting on krill and temperature lean waters" cody says, putting his arm around bailey. "what can possibly be more fun? oh wait! anything" zack said. cody and bailey gave him a look that basically reads 'shut up'.

______________________________________

a bit later on, zack went back to work and i was sitting in my room listening to music when bailey texted me: