episode nine: roomies

chapter eight: the one with zack's new roommate

(outfit ^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^)

zack told me to come down to his cabin. something cool he wanted to show me. "welcome to my cabin miss i-can't-believe-you're-still-going-out-with-me" zack said opening his cabin door. "cheesy. cool cabin interior" i say walking in and seeing everything was changed around. "i just thought i'd spice it up seeing as i have no roommate. did i mention how much i like your short hair?" zack asks. i recently cut my hair. it was time for a change. (gif and pic)

"it's awesome" i say in awe. "cola?" zack asked walking to the mini bar he had. "sure" i answer as he pours me and him a glass. "you wanna play some foosball? the winner gets a kiss" zack asks. always wants a kiss. not complaining. "better pucker up" i say with a smirk. "you better pucker up" zack said but woody came in. "you guys have gotta come quickly" woody said out of breat. walking or running? "cody is stuck in the laundry room? again?" zack asked "foosball can wait" i say as we exit zack's room. "what?" zack whined behind me.

________________________________

finally got cody out of the laundry room. not like it took us almost an hour, we got bailey and kirby to help zack, woody and i. zack and i went back to his cabin so we could start our foosball bet. "oh! zack there is something i was supposed to tell you" i say as we walked in to zack's cabin and i saw dad with zack's new roommate. that's what i was supposed to tell zack. "hey" zack greeted walking past his guest like he didn't notice him. "hey" zack's new roommate replied. "excuse me, but what are you doing in my room?" zack asked, noticing his roommate.

"your room? it's my room" marcus says. "really? you see, i've lived here for a year and i think i would've noticed ya" zack said. "this is what i had to tell you about when we stepped in the door. this is your roommate" i say. "marcus little" dad informed us his name. "roommate!" the two roommates exclaim. "i am so sorry. i forgot to tell you" i apologize to zack, hugging him from behind. "it's ok babe" zack said, turning around to face me. "cut the chit chat! my nametag is piercing my heart" dad exclaimed. we all helped him out of the recliner.