episode sixteen: any given fantasy

chapter twelve: man is fantasy football dangerous

(outfit ^^^^^ her hair is starting to grow out from this chapter on, like in this image)

on the sky deck zack, woody, marcus and i were playing football when cody walks over to us. "hey guys. i see your tossing around the old cow skin" cody greeted us. "you mean 'pig skin'" marcus corrected him, throwing the ball to woody who catches it. "well actually, while it's commonly referred to as 'pig skin', footballs today are made from premium cow hide" cody informed us. "zack, he's ruining football" i whined like a little kid to zack, catching the ball woody threw and threw it to zack. "yeah" zack agreed with me, catching the ball. 

"well, whether it's pork or beef you still can't catch it" zack tells his brother as he threw the ball to cody. cody failed to catch the ball, it hitting his side and falling to the ground. "it's pointy" cody whined. "dude, i can catch better than you" i tell cody, crossing my arms. "yeah sammy can catch better than you" zack agreed. "she cannot" cody denied. woody chucked the ball at me which i caught. "see" woody pointed out to cody. "and a chair can too" i say. throwing the ball into the chair. "well when you throw it like that. come on guys give me another chance" cody begged. 

"alright fine. go long" i say as i walk over to the chair and pick up the football. "how long?" cody asked. i shook my head in disbelief. "outer space" i say sarcastically, football in hand. the boys except cody laughed. "hilarious, sam" cody says, walking away but tripping over the chair. he continued walking off. "holy shit. the chair can tackle too" i chuckle and point out. "alright, let's play some ball" zack says. we all got back into position, me tossing the football to woody. "blue 42, red 18. hut!" zack calls. woody passed the ball to zack who then threw the ball. "i got it. i got it" marcus says, backing up to catch the ball.

woody, zack and i watched the ball land right in dad's mouth. we ran up to dad. "nice catch mr moseby" zack says. "are you alright dad?" i asked him worried. dad took the ball out of his mouth. "i'm alright. no more football on the sky deck" dad tells us, handing the ball back to me. "let's go to my cabin. i have an idea" zack tells us.