episode 21: marriage 101

chapter fourteen: marriage is awesome

in class watching woody arm wrestle addison

in class watching woody arm wrestle addison. talking to london about my blue hair that i dyed using this shampoo hair dye. "so i think maybe next time, i'll try blonde" i tell london "ooh that'd be cool. but i like your brunette hair with colours in it" london tells me. "i know. just want to try something different" i say. "okay buddy, you can do this. now when i say go, i want you to put everything you go into it ok?" zack coached woody while fluffing up his hair and rubbing his shoulders with his elbows.  "addison, i want you to destroy him" i coached addison. zack just looked at me, like 'what are you doing'. "what? i think addison can take him" i told him.

"alright and go" zack says. they started to arm wrestle. it was more like woody was trying to arm wrestle addison because she wasn't doing anything. everyone started to encourage woody. "oh! oh! did he say go? guess i should start pushing now. wow! is that your hardest? that's not very hard" addison says really fast, almost like she's not taking a breath. she pushes woody's arm to the table causing him to fall off his chair and everyone 'oohed' .

"in your face! 83 pounds of power" addison said showing off her 'muscles'. "told you" i say to zack. "dude you just got beat by a girl who can fit in a key hole" cody pointed out when the bell went and everyone sat down. "hello class. woody, what are you doing on the floor?" miss t says, realizing woody was trying to get off the floor. "uh looking for his pride" zack says, sitting next to me. i reached my arm over and put my fist out and our fists collided. "ha-ha. can't find it. ooh but i found a piece of gum" woody said grabbing the gum from under his desk. "eww gross" i say in disgust. 

woody finally made it to his seat. "okie dokie then. so in social studies this week, we're going to do something a little different" miss t begins the class. london gasped "oh! you sit in these chairs and we bore you to death?" london asked. "wow. 9:02 and i'm already sad. now, this assignment is going to be worth half your grade but everyone will have a partner" miss t said and then everyone gasped. "i pick cody" all of the students except for me, bailey and addison. "the two of you will become a married couple" miss t adds. everyone backed away in disgust and back to their seats. "what? no one wants to marry me?" cody asked offended. "eh you get used to it. pick your partner!" miss t tells everyone. "sammy, love of my life, will you marry me?" zack asked, getting out of his chair and got on one knee.