episode seven: goin bananas

chapter six: don't steal work... ends badly for ya

(her outfit too ^^^^)

sitting in geography class and everyone including myself were on our phones. phones out and typing is all through the classroom, while miss t was teaching. "so at the end of world war 1, the austria/hungarian empire was divided into 8 separate regions" miss t spoke. none any of us were paying any attention. i had gotten ahead in my work so, no point in listening for me.

sammy, smoothie than arcade later?

sure!

pick you up at 8?

it's a date.
hell yeah it's a date! 

"class" miss tutwieller said turning around. we hid our phones and looked at her like we were paying attention. "for your midterm papers that are due tomorrow, i would like everyone to pick a historical royal figure and discuss their rise to power, accomplishments and legacies. and zack despite his name; king kong is not technically royalty" miss t tells the class. i looked to zack who wasn't paying any attention. "zack?" miss t asked him a little louder this time. he looked up from his phone. "huh?" zack said once his head rose up and looked at the teacher. 

"zack, who are you texting?" miss t asked zack. i rose my hand. "who else is texting?" miss t asked again. that was a bad question cause everyone's hand shot up once the question was asked. "no using your phones unless there is an emergency" miss t said as a phone dinged. she grabbed it and looked at the screen. "london, the fact that you think my makeup is kind of clowny is not an emergency" miss t read off her phone as the bell rang to which we all picked up our stuff and left.

___________________________________

zack and i went to his cabin after class. i sat on his bed writing my midterm paper on king henry the 8th. i thought it was interesting how he kept killing his wives after they gave birth to girls until he had a boy even though that's ridiculous and how he thought he could do that. like 'oh i've got a daughter again? nah kill my wife'. zack on the other hand was playing this game called 'better life' right next to me. zack kept leaning over and kissing me. "zack come on. i'm trying to concentrate on this" i say chuckling. 

"but you look so cute" zack told me when woody comes into the room. "hey guys" woody greeted, shutting the door behind him. "what are you up to?" woody asked me. "i'm writing my midterm paper" i answer woody while getting back to my paper. "grab your kimono. it's all you can eat sushi at the tanana family reunion" woody tells us. "you can't just ruin a family reunion, dude" i tell him. "you'll never pass as a tanana. unless they're a family of sumo wrestlers" zack joked to our chubby friend.