episode fifteen: the defiant ones

chapter eleven: counseling for the boyfriend and the dad

(outfit ^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^)

in the lobby, i was with dad finishing up my essay on a case for legal studies while dad was dealing with more guests. "dad, do you mind if i use your computer for a little bit more research?" i nicely asked dad. "of course" dad said. i move from my seat to his. "you will be in the seahorse suite and i will get someone to help with your bags" dad says to the new guests. dad hits the bell and a boxing glove punched him in the face.  dad hit the wall. "oh my god, dad are you ok?" i asked him quickly getting off the chair to help dad. i heard laughter. i turned around and saw my boyfriend coming out from the tree plant, laughing his head off. 

"classic" zack says as he chuckles. dad and i just looked at him. "zack, you rigged this thing to punch me in this face?" dad asked zack. "of course not. i rigged it to punch you in the stomach. i just forgot how short you are" zack said, chuckling again. "zack honey, why did you do that?" i asked him, confused. "come on, it was a prank" zack defended. "that's it! i've had it with your stupid pranks" dad exclaimed and started walking towards zack while pointing his finger. this makes zack back away. "i only did it because you yelled at me last week" zack defended. 

"he only did that because you put glue in his shoes" i remind him, sitting back down in my chair. "look mr moseby, what we've got here is your basic chicken egg situation. who knows what came first, you yelling or me pranking" zack said coming back around to the desk, dad still walking towards him. "i think it was you pranking" dad said still pointing his finger at zack. zack stopped where i was sitting and hit the bell. poor dad got punched again. zack then grabbed my hand and ran. "alright that's it!" dad exclaimed. "i couldn't help but over hear you kitten fight. meow" mr blanket creepily says, hissing like a cat. 

"mr blanket thank you. but this is none of your concern" dad said as i hid behind my boyfriend hugging him and rested my head on his back. "you ok?" zack whispered to me. "mr blanket creeps me out, also i wanted to hug you" i whispered back. when it comes to zack, i'm like a love sick puppy. i'm one of those people who acts slightly different around their partner. "aww it's ok. he creeps me out too. but come here" zack assures me. i move to his side.