"Yeah, and remember. Aang hadn't mastered all the elements when he was battling the fire nation. He was just a little kid." I reassured her. "And he wasn't alone. He had his friends to help him. Look, the arena might be shut down. But we're still a team. The new team Avatar!" Bolin cheered making me chuckle. "Nicely said Bolin." I smiled as I stood up looking down at Korra.

"We've got your back, Korra and we can save the city, together." I informed her making Korra stand up with a smile on her face again as we all reached out our hands to connect. "Yeah, let's do it." Korra cheered before Meelo came in with a fart onto their hands. "Yeah, let's do it!" He cheered before looking at us with a confused expression on his face. "What are we doing?" He asked making us all end up in laughter.

The late evening had appeared and as my friends and I looked upon Republic City from Air Temple Island, the sound of Bolin's voice was heard. "Get ready Republic City. You are about to be Patrolled by Team Avatar." His voice had lowered on purpose making me roll my eyes.

Asami made her entrance with one of the weapons that the Equalists used. It was a glove made with metal, leather and electricity pumping through it. "Asami, you always know how to accessorize your outfits." Mako's voice louded with a hint of admiration. A smile appeared onto her face before she replied: "I figured one way to fight the Equalists is to use an Equalist's weapon. The sound of electricity crackling followed as the blue lights coming from her glove had caught their attention.

"All right. Let's ride." Korra grinned as she looked like she was gonna beat some ass with one fist against her other hand. As they all sat on Naga, I didn't even bother because I had Meeko to ride on. "Naga, away!" Bolin yelled but not some seconds later they all fell to the ground as Naga pushed them off.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh. "All right.. scratch that. Any other ideas?" Korra sighed. Before I could answer Asami had already cut me off. "Hmm, I think I have the answer." "Well?" Mako asked. "You'll see when we're there. We still got to get to my fathers workshop. Unfortunately."

"We can-" I started once again but got cut off just like before. "Alright, let's go." Korra cheered. They all walked off, a sad smile now rested on my face. "Maybe we should stay in.." I muttured under my breath towards Meeko, but before I could slide off he already ran towards the water. "Meeko!" The sound of a splash was heard as he had already jumped in. "We don't have to go. It's like they don't even see us. Like we're invisible." I sighed but he kept on swimming towards Republic City.

"Maybe we should just hang out, just the two of us." I gave him a smile as we had finally reached the surface. I slided off, Meeko didn't think twice and quickly shrugged the water off of him. "Here let me help you." With just a quick move the water was all gone as he was now dry. He made his way over to me and joyfully gave me a lick on my face. "No problem, bud." I grinned but it faltered as I saw Korra and the others not even waiting for me.

A slight push was felt in my back as Meeko had pushed his head against it. "What? You think I should just go to them?" It looked like he gave a nod but she shrugged a no. "There's only so much I can take, Meeko. I gave them an other chance but they blew it. It's now just me and you against the world." My face lit up as I remembered the park. "Let's go to the park. Around this hour the lights always shine the brightest and the night sky with the stars is a view to fall asleep under." He gave me an agreeable lick or atleast I think he just agreed with me.

I glimbed back up and started our adventure towards the park. The sound of cars passing by made me wonder if that was what Asami meant.. A pain was felt by my heart like someone just ripped a small piece off. Korra and I were growing apart.. and I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt me. Atleast she had found new friends.. while two of those were my friends to begin with. The ride towards the park felt like an hour but soon we had arrived.