"Chapter 30"

Alr so it took some time but here is chapter 30 after some weeks! I hope you'll like this chapter and see you in the next one!

Friendly reminder: Be sure to read this book in the right order. The book just randomly changed the order of the chapters so just be sure to look above to see if you have the right chapter at all times!

Also thank you all for 19k reads! You guys are amazing!

————————————————————-

While Korra, Bolin and Mako were busy with training for the finals I was busy with cleaning my wolfbear Meeko and let me discribe that in one word: Catastrophic.

"Come on Meeko stop running around and stand still." I said with frustration. But like always he didn't listen.

I was done with running around for him after 15 mins and just bended the earth around his paws so he couldn't run anymore. Lots of things had changed after some days I finally knew how to earthbend way better and boy can I tell you that it was not a nice journey.

Flashback......

Korra has been trying to train me for a battle that we all knew was going to happen. The first day was literally a roller coaster she tried to teach me lots of cool tricks but I couldn't do them at all even the easiest ones.. after some hours I just gave up and told her that I was just going to take a break for now. With taking a break I ment for the whole day.

The second day was a bit better I focused more and got some easy thinks done. I also remembered the time where I surrounded Amon with bricks in a wall. It made me feel powerful and I knew that anger just made me more powerful from that on.

After two more days I finally got the hang of it. Well obviously not everything was easy for me to do when I was earth bending but almost everything went alright. Korra also needed to train for the finals so she couldn't spend more time on me for training. So I guess that I just had to do it myself.

And now we're here. Just one day until the finals would begin and where was I? I was struggling with washing my wolfbear. I walked up to him when I heard the radio switch from channel.

"Good morning, citizens of Republic City. This is Amon."

My eyes widened and I walked over to the radio to hear it a bit better. I knew that if Amon talked for himself it would've to be something serious that he wanted to say.

"I hope you all enjoyed last night's pro bending match, because it will be the last. It's time for this city to stop worshipping bending athletes as if they were heroes. I am calling on the council to shut down the bending arena and cancel the finals. Or else.. there will be severe consequences."

The channel changed again and no voice of Amon was heard anymore. I sighed and new that Korra was going to do something stupid. But what I also knew was that she would probably succeed with not letting the bending arena shut down.

I looked back at Meeko who was trying to escape and a smile appeared on my face.

"Nah you're not escaping. Not on my watch." I walked over to him and cleaned him up. After 15 minutes I was fully done and let him go by bending the earth under him into its normal form.

Meeko gave me a lick on my face and I chuckled. When Meeko looked up probably from a sound I looked around. After some minutes I heard some sounds too.

"I know that someone's there, come out and I won't beat your damn ass." I said in a serious tone but when I saw who was coming into my sight I regretted my decision immediately.