"Chapter 34"

~={ A bender with a gift}=~

Chapter 34: "New House Mates"

-------------

Hi there lovelies! It is great for me to tell you that I'm starting to finally have inspiration and motivation to write for this book again!

For many months I have layed this book down. I haven't updated it since but now it is time to change that!

I promised you all that I would finish this book and I will. :)

With nothing further to say.. let's get into Chapter 34...

PS. this chapter is extra long! To make it up to you guys!

Love you all equally <3

-------

My eyes lingered on Air Temple Island that was across from the water.. how was I gonna get Meeko across he was already struggling with walking from everything that those monsters did to him. Anger began once again to boil as the sight of the moustache man torturing my bestfriend came back into my head.

Tears started to fall down as my gaze went towards Meeko who stared towards Air temple island. "I'm so sorry, Meeko.. for letting them do this to you.. for not coming for you sooner. For-" A tongue was felt as he licked me with a hint of love. A slight smile made its way on my face as I went in for a hug once again.

"You didn't deserve this.. no one deserves this. Only the ones capable of doing this for fun.. for the thrill." I scolded as I felt pure hatred towards one guy in particular.. Amon or should she say Noatak. A shiver of disgust ran through her of even mentioning him.

He promised not to hurt Meeko as long as she worked with them but what could she have expected from Villains.. gosh I was stupid enough for even trusting them for a second. I let go of Meeko as I turned my gaze towards the water and then back to Meeko's wounds. I knew how to heal.. but I wasn't a pro at it.

"Meeko?" His gaze fell on me as he held his tongue out of his mouth. "Do you mind me healing you? I can't quarantee that it will work but I can try.." I mumbled. A nod was given in reply as he began to lay down.

While I cleaned his wounds, I did keep an eye on the city around me. Amon wanted me.. for what reason I didn't know. He probably had already sent his minions out for a search but I can't heal Meeko fast.. it would go wrong and it will hurt him. As I was finally done with the last one I let out a sigh of relief as I hadn't seen anyone around me.. atleast so I thought.

What I didn't know was that the Villain of this story had watched me himself with some regret and fury in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Amon's POV..)

My eyes opened up and I grabbed towards my head where a lot of pain had shot towards. As I slowly stood up my eyes searched around for Ayira but they didn't land on her.. but on my trusted follower. "How long have I been out?"

"20 minutes, I can send out troops if you-" My follower spoke before I punched the wall with my fist. "No. I will find her myself. I'm gonna clean up your mess that you've made. We had a deal with her." He replied as he clenched his fist while looking at this guy's eyes. "But.. Amo-"

"No buts. Do something like this again and I will make sure you'll be seen as a traitor. Don't disobey my orders!" I yelled as I passed by him slamming the door shut. Can't find any true follower now these days. I let out a scoff and turned towards the window. I was on the first floor so no damages would be done.