"Chapter 8"

Sorry that it took some days before there came a new chapter. But here it is!

Also school has started again and I'm in my final year for this school so I hope you all understand why this year is important to me.

Have fun reading!

**********

Ayira's pov.

A loud knock was heard from the door giving me a way more painfully headache. I turned my gaze on the door when I heard someone opening it.

To my suprise it wasn't Amon. Why to my suprise? Because he would check on me all the time. Making sure if I didn't hurt any of his precious equalists.

He knew my secret. He knew that I could bloodbend.. but the rest he didn't know. There was no water around me at all. I was interupted from my thought by an equalists with some food in his hands. He threw it at me.

'Eat.' He said with force.

'I would rather die than eat any of your disgusting food.' I said back to him with a snarl. He stepped a little bit back. Knowing damn well what I was capable off.

But right now I couldn't do anything.. I was to weak to fight. I tried to escape for at least 2 days now but everytime I was stopped by a group of equalists. I could take 4 but 12?

'Why am I even here?' I said in a questioning but demanding tone. Ofcourse he didn't answer and just left me alone in the room again. Leaving me in my thoughts.

Is someone even looking for me? Or am I just gonna be a prisoner for ever.

I looked threw a small window. Even the windows had ironbars. A cold breeze came by and I shivered. I concentrated on making a little fire in my hand.

It didn't take that long before I had a small fire in my hand trying to keep me warm.

I have to get me strength back.

I reached out for the food and started eating it even if it was disgusting it made me a little bit stronger. This was gonna be a long time of being trapped in a small room...

A sound was heard from the doorknob. It caught my attention and I immediatly put my fire off in my hand. A figure appeared from the door.

'Who's there?' I asked with a weak and demanding voice.

'Ayira? Is that you?' A female voice was heard. She stepped out of the darkness and I was so happy to see her.

'Korra.. Omg I thought no one was gonna look for me.' I said with relief.

'Come on we've got to go.' She reached out her hand for me to grab and so I did. We walked into the hallway and went to the left.

'Do you know where to go?' I asked her with curiousity.

'Yeah this way.'

We went to the right and I walked into someone. I slowly looked up afraid of who it was that I walked into. My eyes were met by a mask and I gasped.

He tried to grab me but I blew air in his face. The confusion on his face was priceless.

'How can you airbend?..' He asked in a questioning tone.

'None of your business.' I snarled back to him and run the other way. Korra was nowhere to be found. She was just gone.. and It didn't feel right..

'Get her!' I heard Amon yell behind me. I begin to run faster.

I have to go look for Korra and then get the hell out of here..

I turned left and saw some rooms that I could hide in. While looking back I heard some footsteps already approaching. I quickly ran into one of the rooms and looked around.