"Don't be.. I'm glad you even tried to help us. You were brave." A small smile made its way on his face.

"Would you maybe want to talk for a bit?" I suggested but he shrugged.

"I kinda need some time for myself now. Maybe some other time."

"Alright.. See you some other time then." I replied while he started to walk away.

He is devistated... I wish I could give him his bending back. I sighed as I felt bad for not being able to do anything.

The hours went by and I decided that it was best to head back.. for Meeko's well being. The road towards the base felt like I was walking back to the place I hated the most. When I arrived at the base.. I saw some machines that I haven't seen yet.

I slowly walked over being cautious about not being seen and when I was close enough a logo of a company was visible.. no way.. Hiroshi.. why?

Without hesitation I made my way into the base and made my way through the hallways towards Amon's office. Just before I was gonna open the door.. I heard him talking but to who?

I opened the door and was met by Amon who was on the phone with someone else. His eyes stared into mine with a stern expression as he ended the phone call. He reached out for his mask and layed it down on his desk

"Why would he help you?" I asked out of nowhere making him frown.

"Who?" He asked acting all dumb.

"Hiroshi.. he was a spy all along. Wasn't he?"

"Who told you this?" I made my way over to him and rested my hands on his desk while looking down at him.

"That doesn't matter. What are you up to Amon." I snarled.

"As if I were to tell you." He replied with a grin as he stood up.

"If he hurts my friends our deal is over." I snarled and walked out of the room while smashing the door shut behind me.

As my breathing became calm again I let out a sigh. What was I even thinking.. nobody could keep me hostage.. nobody can control me.

"I'm done with doing nothing.. I'm done with being a good little girl. I'm getting Meeko out of here. Tonight." I mumbled and walked with a fast pace towards the room that was mine.

When I arrived at the door I opened it up only to see that there was now a minion on guard.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked while folding my arms together.

"Keeping guard. Amon doesn't want you wandering around anymore." He replied with a stern tone.

"Fine. But you're gonna stand out of my room."

"That's not-"

"Out." I snarled while my fiery eyes started to show.

He didn't hesitate and walked out of the door while I closed it behind him. I had got to find a way to find Meeko.. that's when a thought popped up in my mind.

I might not have airbending.. but I can meditate. Back at Air Temple Island I read about a state that someone can get into.. it will let you walk out of your body while nobody sees you.. but you can end up never coming back into your own body.

I just have to try it.. all day long.

I walked over to the front of the bed and set down on the ground. I remembered how Tenzin had thought us how to relax and how to sit properly. Without thinking I took my position and closed my eyes.