I sat down in my office waiting for my helpers to give me what I wanted. The doorknob went over and one of them entered the room. My eyes widened when I didn't see her coming in with him.

'Where is she.' I said with a demanding tone.

'We couldn't get her.. even by suprise she knew that we were there.' He said to me while looking down. A snarl escaped my mouth. I stood up and walked to the window.

'She is just as dangerous as the Avatar. We need to get her out of our way.' I said while looking at Air temple island.

'One more thing Amon.'

'Yes? What is it?' I said to him and turned around.

'She had a message for you.'

My eyes widened. So she thinks that this is only a game huh? Hmm..

'What message?'

'She told me to tell you that if you want her so badly you should come get her yourself and not to send your minions everytime..'

'She got some nerves.' I turned back to the window.

'If that is what she wants. Than she should get it.' A grin appeared on my face.

I will play your little game.. Princess..

*******

Ayira's Pov.

I was walking towards Tarrlok's office and stopped infront of his door. Knocking on the door was not a thing for me especially not for him.

'Ayira, for what do I own this pleasure?' He said with his cocky smile on his face.

'First of all wipe that smile of your face or I will.' I said with a snarl.

'Alright, Alright.'

'I'm here to give you some advice.' I walked closer to his desk until I stood infront of it. I layed down my hands on the desk and looked him in the eye.

'Stop sending gifts to Korra. Because she's not gonna change her mind.'

'Well maybe she will.. one day.' He said with a small smile.

'Yeah keep dreaming buddy. Just stay the hell away from her or you have to deal with me.' I said with a grin.

'Was that a threat?' He stood up and looked at me with disbelief.

'I don't know? Was it?' I saw that he was getting irritated by my answers.

'If I wouldn't stay away from Korra. How do you want to stop me?' He walked around his desk and stood beside me.

'You don't want to find out Tarrlok. So I suggest that you mind your business else where and stay the hell away from Korra. Do you get that or does your twisted mind don't get it?' I said to him with a growl.

'I think that you just made a big mistake.' He said to me and a smirk appeared on his face.

'-And I think that you're gonna make a bigger mistake.' I said to him with a devilish grin. He walked infront of me and stood very close to my face. His hand grabbed my chin.

'Stop being so foolish. We both know that you can't beat me in a fight.' He said to me in a slowly way and ended up with a grin on his face.

'Why don't we find out.' I said with a daring look. He let go of my chin and walked back to his chair.

'The thing is.. I don't think that your gonna listen to me. So you give me no other choice.' I said to him and turned around bending water towards his head.