Watching..

I was watching the many aus along with what ink was doing. Looks like he's really taking a liking to errortale and error sans.

I thought and decided to watch dreamtale and maybe see if I could talk to them about some things.

I watched dreamtale for a little while, the villagers weren't there yet..so I had some time to kill, I thought and checked on the other aus and ink.

Everything was doing great, ink has really taken a liking to error sans. I thought with amusement.

Ink was just following error sans everywhere he went, except when error wanted to use the bathroom for any reason. The bedroom also seemed to be the limit of where ink wouldn't go in.

I went back to watching dreamtale with a smile and decided to talk to them.

"Hello little ones." I said, Dream and nightmare perked up, looking around.

"You can't see me since I'm the multiverse itself..but I want to want you of a danger to the both of you." I told them and they looked worried.

"T-to us?" Dream said a bit frightened as nightmare hugged his twin closer to him, protectively.

"Yes, when villagers or anyone come here, they will use dream and his aura. Always taking his attention and just exhaust him along with trying everything to get rid of nightmare. They want to take the apples as well..." I told them, Dream looked shocked and horrified.

Nightmare looked pretty pale at that and hugged Dream closer who hugged back.

"So don't trust the villagers, or anyone who comes here. If you need any help, you may call for me. You may call me multi." I told them and they nodded with serious looks on their faces.

I watched as they started taking precautions and all that other stuff, I'll be back to visit them again.

I thought and checked on undertale, seeing sans happily play with his brother papyurs while gaster kept an eye on them as he worked.

I smiled and chuckled, catching their attention.

"Oh multi, your here." Sans said with a grin.

"Yes I'm here. I was a bit busy watching the other aus and ink. But I try to at least visit at least once a day or every now and then." I told them and they nodded.

"Multi! Multi! Guess what!" Papyrus said with a delighted look.

"What is it papyrus?" I said went amusement.

Papyrus then summoned a small dragon gaster blaster.

I blinked with surprise and awe, "that's so cool papyrus! I bet it will get bigger when you grow as well."

Papyrus perked up at that and Nyeh hehe hehe'd at me.

"Of course! They will be as great as I will become!" Papyrus told me with a happy look.

Sans gave his brother a smile and fond look.

"Yes, you will be the greatest ever." I told him with a fond look.

Papyrus smiled with delight and went back to playing with sans.

I watched them for a few minutes before I headed closer to gaster, "hello gaster."

Gaster looked up, "ah yes, hello multi."

"How's your day?"

"It's been an alright day...I'm glad the boys are having fun though." Gaster said with a relaxed look as he watched his kids.

"Yes, they look like they are having fun. You should join in as well." I told him and gaster blinked and looked back at his work.

"Your work isn't going anywhere, and you have plenty of time to play with your kids. Might as well do it." I said, reassuring him.

Gaster nodded and got up, heading to his kids.

I smiled and moved onto the next au, I went through different aus, keeping an eye on them all.

I smiled, all of them were adorable, more so the original skeleton family, Dream, nightmare, ink, and error.

Well time to keep watching and talk to some of them. I thought and did just that.

___*___*_____*____*____*___*____*__
Finished with 688 words, sorry it's short, but I couldn't come up with anything else to put on this chapter.

Also help with ideas cause I'm currently out of them for this story.

Well ja ne~!

Undertale,
Underswap,
Underfell,
Outertale,
Errortale,
Killertale,
Dusttale,
Xtale,
Epictale,
Aftertale,
Reapertale,
Dreamtale,
Quantumtale,
Abysstale,
Underbeats,
Newertale,
Horrortale,
Mecha tale/tidetale,

X