ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 3

Both the gif and photo are from pintrest
Gif from @wattpad
And the photo from @weheartit
Also please listen to the music if you can

Both the gif and photo are from pintrest Gif from @wattpad And the photo from @weheartit Also please listen to the music if you can

You only had one mission , wich you already failed.
You were in a pool of blood , your blood...you were shot twice ,first time in the arm and the second time in the stomach. You knew you had small chances of surviving, but still fought....the only tought in your mind was e/n , how weird , even if it was your last second on earth your brain still tought about him.
When he got there and saw your almost lifeless body his expression changed..he was scared and broken , even if you two hated eachother with a burning passion there was still love. He got on his knees , took of his jacket and looked into you're eyes
"You aren't allowed to die ,dammit"
He quickly but carefully started bandaging your arm and stomach.
He picked you up bridal style and started running with your numb body in his arms through the lonely woods. When you started coughing he knew you wouldn't make it. He looked around and saw a beautiful field of flowers, he ran towards it and softly laid you down....
"I'm sorry love, I'm so so sorry"
The girl touched the boys cheek
"It's not your fault" the girl patted the empty spot next to her.The boy got the idea and layed next to the beautiful girl.
The girl put her head on her dearest enemies chest and mumbled loud enough only for the boy to hear "I love you" the boy kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear "I love you too" the girl smiled and finally took her last breath...That's when the boy burst into tears "I'm going to miss you so much"
When the sun got back up the boy made the girl a glass coffin and laid her there....

The boy never stoped loving and missing the girl.

-sharkie

Ok so I decided to make a sad one
Again I cried like twice making it
I hope you liked it
Have a nice day/night 🦋💙💦