ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 1

Dancing with your enemy on a dark stormy night

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

It was a dark stormy night.Y/n was sitting in a dark lonely corner of the ballroom, People gracefully danced in the room except y/n and e/n. The girl was there because she had a secret mission, to kill her enemy...little did she know he had the same mission. The boy decided to do something, he started walking towards the girl in a fast pace.When y/n saw she started smirking knowing what's about to happen, when e/n finally got close to y/n he casually bowed..."May I have this dance? "He asked "Of course, who am I to decline". The couple slowly approached the middle of the ballroom and started dancing.E/n had his arm around your waist quite tightly.You knew when the dance was over you had to kill him.After the dance you said nothing just left, when you were finally in the hallway you saw that e/n had followed you. Y/n's heart started racing she didn't know if she was scared to loose him or excited to get rid if her enemy....
E/n ran towards her and pushed her hard and rough against the wall, "you knew this was going to happen, didn't you?" She asked softly "Of course, do you actually think this low of me" he asked in the same tone.
E/n took out hi dagger and got ready to kill the girl but couldn't, he started into her beautiful eyes and just couldn't...he dropped his dagger onto the floor and told the girl "GO , now till I don't change my mind" the girl looked at her enemy ,a single drop fell.She softly kissed her enemy's cheek and ran away. "Until next time my love"
That was only the start of a blooming love........

-Sharkie

I hope you liked it, I had a lot of fun writing it and I'm actually really proud of it!
Please leave suggestions
I hope you have an amazing day/night! 🍄🌿❤