D

author POV:

Danny Phantom you'r so not normal boy he was bullied by another schoolmate named Dash Baxter the Schools Football quater-back star and the favorite Student of the Teacher's, he was allowed to do everything he wanted and didn't any problems for anything he did to the other student's.

Danny was scared to hurt Dash so he chosen to not fight against him, but he tried to block the other Boy, as he conduced to punch him, because he had super Strength and other powers that could hurt the other boy.

At the moment Dash also was Punching Danny, because he again gt an F in English.

Danny just held his arms in front of him-self to block the taller boy at least a little bit, till the bell  ringed, signaling it was time for the next class.

Danny POV:

After the bell rung i stood Up from the floor, my friend just standing in front of me waiting to get a move on. Sam and Tucker, didn't really wait long for me, just as i was stood up they moved forward to the next class, ignoring me. this already started at the beginning of this week.

-----------------------time-Skip-----------------------------------------

Danny POV:

Finally the lat School Bell rung and i got to pack my tings, left the school walking behind Sam and Tucker as i did usually since the beginning of the week.

so it was nothing to new for me, but today i saw my Parents car waiting for me in front of the schoolgates, But they also did that since this Monday, so there must be a reason to it, it wearide.

"Come on Danny, hop inside with you!" , Dad yelled, odd he didn't use the usually Name, Danny-boy", it was odd but i ignored it as well as the odd look from both my Parent's an my friend.

I stepped inside the Fenton-Van and as soon as i was buckled up, my Dad drove of we where in  ten min home,

My Dad turned to me as i stepped out of the Van he turned to me , "Danny please follow me", he asked of me and i followed him, he stepped inside the House after he unlocked the front-door then stepped inside to the basement and into the Lab.

 "Dad what is it that you want from me?" I was a little scared normally they didnt want me in it, and since this week they were even more atentive since this monday, something was of.

I took a step back from him right into my Mom she stood behind me, held me by my Arms and slightly pushed me to him, my Dad then grabbed me from Mom and i felt a slightly prick on my neck and saw my Mother with a needle in her hand befor my whole vision got black.

Author POV:

Sam and Tucker stepped into the Room after Danny's vision got black and he blacked out, Maddy and Yack then strapped him on the table and waited.

they just let the straps of the belly, they then waited for Danny to wake up, he did that just about 20. min later back up, Danny started to struggle in the Straps but wasn't able to get free, he started to look around the Room seeing his Friend's and Parent's leaning over him his Mother had a scalpel in her hand.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gore!!!!!!!!!!!

She looked him right in the face and said ,,this will only hurt a little bit Danny", she then sat the Scalpel on the middle of his undressed Chest and pressed it down and made a 'Y' (downwards faced) symbol on his Chest while he screamed as loud as his lungs allowed him to but it was blocked because of the soundproof walls in the basement.

Maddy keep on slicing open his Arms and legs, she pulled out his stomach and continued to pull out other Organs and continued to Operate on him.

!!!!!!!!!Gore END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She stitched him back together and they all left after getting some DNA of his and a Blood-Sample.

Danny POV:

finally they left me alone,i had to get away to my luck they didn't made the Restrains Ghost-proof, i turned into my Ghost-half and turned Invisible and Intangibility i flew outside the House and was lucky the Anti-Ghost-sensors din't activate, i flew as fast as i could to get away from them and the House i used to call my Home and the People i used to call Family.

Authores note.

Here you go, the first updated Chapter i hope you like how i changed it.

Lg. Author-chan.