Preliminaries

* spin-off of the exchange but can be read as a standalone on Radish Fiction *

TAYLOR CAMPBELL, certified tomboy and female varsity soccer captain, is devastated to learn that her team will be cut in order to create more practice space for the male team. While she would never be caught dead in a miniskirt or flirting with the jocks on the field to get her team back, she does know how to play a game and win, even against the toughest odds and opponents — and it's precisely why she enters into a deal with the most notorious player of all.

TANNER WILKINS, certified heartbreaker and male varsity soccer captain, knows an opportunity when he sees it. So when his angry neighbour and former friend shows up at his doorstep, his first instinct is to strike a bargain. He'll get her team back before the championship season — that is, if she plays the girlfriend role and acts as the newest addition to the male team until then.

 ⚑

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

For anyone who's been following for a while, you'll know that I started this story back in 2017, shortly after finishing The Exchange because I loved writing about Tanner and wanted to explore his character in a little more depth. 

Over the last two summers, I've had SO much fun writing this story. I felt awkward keeping the previews up here while I moved the story to Radish, but I'm putting up this Preliminary chapter up because I want all the Exchange readers and Tanner fans to know that there's MORE to this story! 

If you're a fan of enemies/former friends to lovers AND breezy summer reads (a.k.a. The Exchange meets Lemon Drops & Candy Shops, but new adult), you'll want to check this out! 

 ⚑

I M P O R T A N T

The FULL story is on the Radish Fiction app (@ KellyGe). After facing plagiarism in 2018/19, I made the decision to unpublish this story from Wattpad and put it on Radish, where it remains.

The story is under the Wait-to-Unlock system. This means that you can wait to read more OR use currency coins to unlock chapters early. I will say this again: I did NOT move it onto the app for monetary purposes, I only felt more protected from plagiarism. (Previously, this story was under Premium but I feel that this is more accessible now!)

If this story captures your interest and you want to read it, check out the Radish app! I'm both a user and reader on there, and you get coins just from joining and from easy giveaways where you read one or two chapters of a new release. It's entirely possible to unlock the stories that you want to read without paying at all (but it also means you can support authors, and I really appreciate the support)!

  ⚑ 

 © 2020 Kelly Ge on Wattpad 

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof (including original graphics) may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods— note that it is a punishable criminal offence to do any of these things.