Once we filled him in he was ready to go tonight but I told him we would take them down tomorrow once everyone had fed.

I felt incredibly clingy since I haven't seen him for a few days so I followed him everywhere he went that night beside the bathroom.

Once we were ready to go to bed I went to the bathroom and may or may not have put on some of my lacier panties and one of his shirts. This will definitely have some effect.

When I opened the bathroom door I could see his eyes darken slightly when he saw me in his shirt.

The shirt went to my knees so he couldn't tell if I was wearing shorts or not yet.

"I'm sorry I'm so damn clingy I have just missed you" I said hesitantly as I walked to the bed with an unsure look on my face. Maybe I really have been to clingy, He was only gone for a few days...

He smiled at me reassuringly "love, I'm just as clingy as you right now. Trust me there is nowhere else I want to be" he said gently as he looked at me with pure love in his eyes.

I smiled at him before leaning forward to kiss him.

He immediately pulled me into his arms and rolled on top of me deepening the kiss.

(smut warning)

(smut warning)

His hands were immediately all over me and when he felt down my legs and all he found was lace panties he growled deeply "you are a temptress, aren't you?" he growled out as he kissed down my neck making me let out little moans and giggles.

I pushed at his chest which made him pull away with a light growl.

I smirked at him "don't worry, I just need to spell the room so we have actual privacy and none of your pesky siblings listen in, specifically you Kol" I said as I got the sage I kept in the nightstand out.

I could swear I heard Kol curse which was confirmed when Nik sent a dark glare towards Kol's room making me shake my head in exasperation. Of course, he was listening.

I lit the sage and performed the privacy spell before jumping on top of Nik and straddling his waist. A girl could get used to this...

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow but his face changed to awe when I lifted his shirt making me sitting on top of him in only black lace panties. It's safe to say he is impressed. I think his jaw is hitting the floor!

His eyes darkened and shined yellow for a second making me grind into him in arousal.

He immediately sat up and brought his mouth to my nipple while his hands gripped my ass tightly.

I started grinding into him for more friction, making him groan slightly and roll his hips back into me making me let out something between a whine and a moan.