A New Home For Now

SALUTATIONS! First I'd like to tell you the song IS in Japanese and it IS a song from one of the best games ever. So yeah...anyway here is your new chapter please enjoy!

Naruto' Pov

I sat up and walked out of the room to the boss Hatake's office. I didn't even knock because I, being his favorite "customer" here, was always welcome. I walked right in and leaned on his desk placing a couple thousand yen on his desk.

He automatically looked up from his pervert book and snatched it and quickly placed it in his pocket. He then took it right back out and counted it with wide eyes.

"What's this? It's more than usual I see." He said with a confused look on his face. I chuckled a little and smirked.

"I wanna buy one of your pets."

"What really!? You're not joking are you!?"

"Nope. I'm being completely honest."

"Seriously!?"

"Of course Hatake. And if that's not enough then I could add some more too the stack I just gave you." I said with my smirk even wider.

Hatake looked at me with both exited , happy, and skeptical eyes.

"This is great! You don't know how long I've been waiting for the chance to sell one of my pets to you, Uzumaki! Should I really trust this?" He said overjoyed.

I sighed and placed a couple more thousand yen on his desk and he quickly took it and slid it into his pocket.

"Does that answer your question?"

"It sure does." Hatake said while getting up with a set of keys. "I think I have an idea of which one you're interested in." Hatake said as he left the room. I followed after.

We walked down the hall to the red-heads room. Hatake fumbled with the keys until he found the right one then he unlocked the door.

I saw him. He had already put his clothes back on and was sitting on the bed staring at the wall. At first he didn't notice us, but as soon as he heard my footsteps coming towards him he turned to me and glared.

It wasn't a evil glare. No. It was like a sad and confused glare. Like he wanted to say, "why are you here" or something like that. I'm not really good with reading minds but I can tell when someone is lying to me. Especially my mate.

When I was close enough I reached out my hand to him. He hesitated but eventually took it.

Gaara's Pov

Why did I take his hand? No better yet, why did he reach out to me? Wait...didn't he say something about taking me from here?

He stood me up and I turned to see a man with white hair Ana mask. The Boss. What's he doing here? I blushed a little as the blonde Man tightened his grip on my hand and took me closer to The Boss.

"So I was right, eh? It was him you wanted." The Boss said. Even though he was wearing a mask I could still tell he was smirking.

"You're mostly always right, Hatake." The Blonde replied with a large grin. "So was that enough? I'm willing to pay as much as possible for him to be mine. So you want more?" The blonde asked.

The Boss smirked again and shook his head. "No that's fine. You've already gave me way more than enough. I couldn't possibly take any more from the richest man I know." The Boss said with a light chuckle.

"Thanks then. See ya, Hatake." The blonde said with a casual voice and straight face as he took me from the room. He led me down a hall and we took plenty of turns until we were at the front entrance.

-TIME SKIP TO NARUTO'S HOUSE-

I chuckled a little when I saw his surprised face as he stated at my very large mansion. I think I even heard him gasp. I couldn't help but ruffle his hair a little after seeing the cute face he was making.

We made our way to the front door and I got my keys out. Once I found the right key I opened the door and we stepped inside. He looked around the sitting room since it was the first room you see when you come inside.

While he was in awe of what he saw I took the chance to slip the over sized jacket he was wearing off of him that Hatake had lended him since it was cold. He looked a little surprised at the sudden touch but his attention was soon taken away by my younger sister running up to me and embracing me in a hug.

"Naruto! You're finally back!" She shouted in a childish voice even though she was already 18 turning 19.
"Chiharu? What are you doing? How did you get in here?" I said in an annoyed voice but still hugged her back.

"I came to see my older brother of course! The butler let me in, and I've been waiting for you for hours." When she finished talking as her gaze seemed to focus on my pet.

Gaara's Pov

I blushed when the young girl looked at me. She was very pretty with blonde hair just like him. She wore a short blue skirt with a black shirt that exposed one of her shoulders, and black knee highs. She reminded me of a thot.

She smiled brightly and turned back to her blonde brother. "Who's he? You didn't tell me you were buying a pet, big brother!" She said in a very childish voice.

"Will you quit talking like that, Chiharu! And why do I have to tell you my business anyway?" The Blonde said angrily. She looked at him with a confused face.

"Why you say? It's because I'm your younger sister and I deserve to know everything that happens in your life, Onii-Chan! You should know that!" When the blonde heard this he seemed to be past his limit.

"Alright that's it. Go home before I report you for harassment, Chiharu. I'll call you later." He said as he placed his hands on her back and pushed her to the front door, of course she protested but I guess she knew better than to defy her older brother.

When she was finally gone I heard the blonde sigh heavily and felt him grab my hand.

"How about I give you a tour, hmm?" He said with a satisfied smile.
I hesitated before slowly shaking my head yes.

-TIME SKIP AFTER TOUR-

When the blonde was finally done with the tour of the first, second, and half of the third floor of the mansion I was really tired. I guess he noticed this because he smiled and said. "Do you wanna see your room now?" I slowly nodded again and he led me to the second floor of the House. We went down a long hall and took a turn. Then we stopped in from of the last door. It was big and read 'Master Naruto Uzumaki's Room' in big letters.

I gasped and shook my head rapidly, not wanting to go in there, but he made me go in anyway.

Once inside I wasn't really surprised. The room was large and greatly designed just like the rest of the mansion. The blonde looked at me and smiled like he had just won something awesome.

Naruto's Pov

I placed a hand on his shoulder and laughed a little. "That's right," I began, "you'll be sleeping with me."

Hello! Did you guys like it? I tried my best to make this chapter as long as I could since the other chapters weren't that long. Also hope you liked the song! Baiii!