What does it mean to be strong?

☆Naruto POV☆

"To be Hokage, that's my goal!" I shouted to Lady Tsunade. I hated how she belittled me so much as if she would win the bet.

I rushed forward with all of my shadow clones and went for the offensive. Tsunade punched the ground and knocked out all of the shadow clones! And then as I was about to go back... she flicked my headband right off my head. And then I was met with a flick to the forehead, sending me flying.

I could barely stand up anymore and I was passing out. Pervy Sage caught me before I continue, and I passed out.

I was so upset... Tsunade didn't care about the village one bit, and I couldn't even prove that how wonderful the Konoha was..for the most part.

◇Time Skip◇

I looked up and saw the summons of all the Legendary Sannin! And, there was Kabuto!

"Kabuto, what are you doing here?" I asked

"You know him?!" Lady Tsunade almost stuttered

"Yeah, he helped my team out a ton during the chunin exams" I answered. But then I started to grasp the situation. Kabuto was fighting Tsunade right now. I have to go help her!

I was about to go in but, Lady Tsunade looked terrified. Was he that strong? No...it's something else. Tsunade had alot of blood on her face... I don't have time to figure it out now!!!

Kabuto started to approach Tsunade. I was going to make it, but how am I supposed to counter the attack?! When I made it in behind Tsunade, she shouted at me in fear. "Naruto, leave, stay out of this! Kabuto was close to punching Tsunade, and there was not way I could sit there and let that happen. There was only one thing I could do.

I blocked his punch with my headband. Blood ran down my face and it hurt like hell, but that didn't matter. I was going to protect her, and she would not be hurt anymore! Kabuto grunted and pulled out a kunai. I had to catch this one! But, when I caught it his other hand surrounded by chakra appeared.

And then I realized..

I failed

I tried with all of my strength to move but...

I was stuck in place

Forced to watch her die in front of me

Everything faded after

All I could see was the image repeated

Over and over again

It was like torture

I wish...

I was strong enough...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Hello everyone! Sorry if the context of this chapter wasn't the best. I couldn't rewatch the full episode. Bye the way here's a picture☆

 Bye the way here's a picture☆

☆Baiii!☆
Me from the future:

Dont worry the chapters get longer :3